My daughter and fiance are planning a three week honeymoon over the last 2 weeks of december and first week of January next year. They are considering South Africa (game parks and Cape Town including the winelands. Then they are thinking about going to Mozambique to relax on the beach or possibly Mauritius.
What do you think of the idea, considering the weather? I have traveled around the area, but at the end of September? Does anyone know what the weather was like over this period this past Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.trimplexeliteavis.com/snail-secret-et-argan-secret/
- 2 Luxury train ride
- 3 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 4 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 5 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 6 Cradle of Humankind
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 12 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 13 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 israel tour
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 18 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania