My daughter and fiance are planning a three week honeymoon over the last 2 weeks of december and first week of January next year. They are considering South Africa (game parks and Cape Town including the winelands. Then they are thinking about going to Mozambique to relax on the beach or possibly Mauritius.
What do you think of the idea, considering the weather? I have traveled around the area, but at the end of September? Does anyone know what the weather was like over this period this past Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Only 5 days in Jordan--rent a car?
- 2 Soweto tour guide recommendations?
- 3 Bed and breakfast close to joberg airport
- 4 South Africa Visa question please help!
- 5 Timing of Great Migration in Northern Serengeti
- 6 Need advise
- 7 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 8 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 9 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 10 6 Nights in Morocco want the desert.
- 11 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 12 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 13 Insect Repellent
- 14 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 15 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 16 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 17 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 18 house exchange
- 19 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 20 casablanca airport taxis
- 21 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 22 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 23 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 24 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 25 Tiberias with kids