My daughter and fiance are planning a three week honeymoon over the last 2 weeks of december and first week of January next year. They are considering South Africa (game parks and Cape Town including the winelands. Then they are thinking about going to Mozambique to relax on the beach or possibly Mauritius.
What do you think of the idea, considering the weather? I have traveled around the area, but at the end of September? Does anyone know what the weather was like over this period this past Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/prodroxatone-serum/
- 2 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 3 exceptionally for guys. When you co
- 4 After Botswana ?
- 5 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 6 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 7 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 8 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 9 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 10 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 11 Timing for Africa visit
- 12 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 13 Morocco over Christmas
- 14 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 15 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 16 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 17 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 18 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 19 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 20 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 21 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 22 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 23 DOHA LAYOVER
- 24 Morocco Questions
- 25 Egypt Quickie Trip