My daughter and fiance are planning a three week honeymoon over the last 2 weeks of december and first week of January next year. They are considering South Africa (game parks and Cape Town including the winelands. Then they are thinking about going to Mozambique to relax on the beach or possibly Mauritius.
What do you think of the idea, considering the weather? I have traveled around the area, but at the end of September? Does anyone know what the weather was like over this period this past Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 2 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 3 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 4 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 5 Is the migration early this year
- 6 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 7 Cape Town Itinerary
- 8 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 9 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 10 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 11 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 12 Madagascar - your tips please
- 13 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 14 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 15 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 16 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 19 Road To Morocco Tours
- 20 Magnificant Morocco
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Africa Film Festival
- 23 Roar Africa reviews
- 24 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 25 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)