My daughter and fiance are planning a three week honeymoon over the last 2 weeks of december and first week of January next year. They are considering South Africa (game parks and Cape Town including the winelands. Then they are thinking about going to Mozambique to relax on the beach or possibly Mauritius.
What do you think of the idea, considering the weather? I have traveled around the area, but at the end of September? Does anyone know what the weather was like over this period this past Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Royal Malewane or Singita Boulders
- 2 JNB - CPT flight/transfer time
- 3 Help with choosing which areas to visit
- 4 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15
- 5 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15 part 2
- 6 First Safari- Tanzania or Botswana?
- 7 Soon: Sun Festivals Abu Simbel 22 Feb - 22 Oct
- 8 How to make the most in Kuwait
- 9 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 10 Skip Casablanca and Rabat?
- 11 African Safari Recommendations
- 12 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 13 Best Places in Israel?
- 14 Northern Morocco in December- enough time?
- 15 South Africa Itinerary
- 16 Marocco in October
- 17 advise needed villa rental Morrocco
- 18 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 19 Hotel and other Suggestions for Dubai. . .
- 20 An African experience with 5 yrs old child
- 21 Special campsites Serengeti; booking Agency
- 22 Nairobi Traffic from Elephant Orphanage to Airport & Arranging Visit
- 23 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 24 Flying Air Sinai from Cairo to Tel Aviv?
- 25 Trip Report: The Best Family Friendy Trip to Botswana & Zimbabwe