My daughter and fiance are planning a three week honeymoon over the last 2 weeks of december and first week of January next year. They are considering South Africa (game parks and Cape Town including the winelands. Then they are thinking about going to Mozambique to relax on the beach or possibly Mauritius.
What do you think of the idea, considering the weather? I have traveled around the area, but at the end of September? Does anyone know what the weather was like over this period this past Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 2 Egypt January-February 2018
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 5 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 6 safari for the mobility impaired
- 7 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 8 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 9 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 12 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 13 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 14 Dining in Cape Town
- 15 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 16 Dubai plan
- 17 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 18 Israel with kids in August
- 19 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 20 Iran in May
- 21 South Africa in June
- 22 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 23 IRAN
- 24 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 25 Dubai - any hotel advice please?