My daughter and fiance are planning a three week honeymoon over the last 2 weeks of december and first week of January next year. They are considering South Africa (game parks and Cape Town including the winelands. Then they are thinking about going to Mozambique to relax on the beach or possibly Mauritius.
What do you think of the idea, considering the weather? I have traveled around the area, but at the end of September? Does anyone know what the weather was like over this period this past Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Trip Report
- 2 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 4 Real taste of Morocco and nomad life with Adrartravel
- 5 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 6 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 7 Suggestions for a group tour
- 8 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 9 Cape Town Itinerary
- 10 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 11 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 12 Car Rentals in Israel
- 13 Dubai hotels
- 14 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 15 Pulse Africa???
- 16 Kruger
- 17 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 18 Uganda Trip Report
- 19 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 20 itinerary any ideas?
- 21 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 22 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 23 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 24 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 25 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River