We are looking to travel to the Seychelles in July 2006 for our honeymoon. We're looking to stay at L'Archipel in Praslin but I just wanted to know about prices there. For people that have been here - Is food in the actual hotel very expensive? Are there shops/restaurants nearby where we can buy food from? Also is vegetarian food a problem to find in the Seychelles?
Thanks for your helpin advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 동양생명주식시세 장외주식시세 oninve.com
- 2 주식지수 장외주식 oninve.com
- 3 개미주식 투자유망종목 oninve.com
- 4 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 5 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 6 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 7 safari for the mobility impaired
- 8 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 9 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 10 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 11 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 14 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 15 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 16 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 17 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 18 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 19 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 Buying merchandise
- 22 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 23 Egypt January-February 2018
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco first timer around 8 days