We are looking to travel to the Seychelles in July 2006 for our honeymoon. We're looking to stay at L'Archipel in Praslin but I just wanted to know about prices there. For people that have been here - Is food in the actual hotel very expensive? Are there shops/restaurants nearby where we can buy food from? Also is vegetarian food a problem to find in the Seychelles?
Thanks for your helpin advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 2 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 3 Luggage restrictions
- 4 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 5 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 6 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 7 advise on joburg pls!
- 8 help with itinerary please
- 9 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 12 Township Tour Guide
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 15 ISRAEL TRIP
- 16 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 17 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 18 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 19 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 20 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 21 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 22 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 23 Advice on East African trip
- 24 Help plan African Safari
- 25 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?