We are looking to travel to the Seychelles in July 2006 for our honeymoon. We're looking to stay at L'Archipel in Praslin but I just wanted to know about prices there. For people that have been here - Is food in the actual hotel very expensive? Are there shops/restaurants nearby where we can buy food from? Also is vegetarian food a problem to find in the Seychelles?
Thanks for your helpin advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco vs Turkey
- 2 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 3 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 4 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 5 Nairobi, where to stay
- 6 Widerness Lodges
- 7 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 8 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 9 Help plan African Safari
- 10 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 11 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 12 Tipping on Safari
- 13 Cape Town
- 14 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 15 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 16 Cape Town -safety
- 17 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 18 SA itin review
- 19 Botswana safari in late November
- 20 Ferry to Morocco
- 21 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 22 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 23 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 24 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!