We are planing a 5-6 week self drive trip to South Africa around march 2014. To keep costs down I was wondering if you need to hire a 4x4 to get camping equipment or can you just hire a sedan and still get the camping equipment? We really enjoy camping, but since you don't need a 4x4 to get around South Africa it seems an easy way of keeping costs down.
Hire camping equipment with 4x4
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 fez accommodation
- 2 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 3 Iran Info, Please
- 4 Egypt safe travel
- 5 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 6 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 7 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 8 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 9 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 10 COME TO IRAN ...
- 11 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 12 what kind of phone
- 13 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 14 Johannesburg...?
- 15 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 16 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 17 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 18 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 19 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 20 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 21 Suggestions for a group tour
- 22 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 23 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 24 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 25 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai