the hiking of the Mount cameroon was open since december 2013. those who want to climb can do it with athlets who will participate at the Race of Hopem this competition for climbing this summit. But, if you want to hike as athlets you need to register first. if not you may participate that day just as tourist to visit the mountain with his mysteriious stories.
if you want to see the elephant, just prepare yourself and leave for 4 days to appreciate elephant in bakinguili. Visit cameroon and enjoy life...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 2 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 3 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 4 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 5 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 6 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 7 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 8 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 9 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 10 Safari in South Africa
- 11 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 12 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 13 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 14 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 15 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 16 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 17 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 18 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 19 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 20 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 21 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 22 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 23 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 24 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 25 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
Hiking the higher summit in Cameroon and the whole west african region