the hiking of the Mount cameroon was open since december 2013. those who want to climb can do it with athlets who will participate at the Race of Hopem this competition for climbing this summit. But, if you want to hike as athlets you need to register first. if not you may participate that day just as tourist to visit the mountain with his mysteriious stories.
if you want to see the elephant, just prepare yourself and leave for 4 days to appreciate elephant in bakinguili. Visit cameroon and enjoy life...
Hiking the higher summit in Cameroon and the whole west african region
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 2 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 3 Things to see in Dubai
- 4 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 5 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 6 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 7 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 10 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 11 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 12 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 13 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 14 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 15 Safari on a budget!
- 16 Tips for Israel
- 17 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 18 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 19 Road To Morocco Tours
- 20 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 21 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 22 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 23 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 24 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 25 Rwanda