the hiking of the Mount cameroon was open since december 2013. those who want to climb can do it with athlets who will participate at the Race of Hopem this competition for climbing this summit. But, if you want to hike as athlets you need to register first. if not you may participate that day just as tourist to visit the mountain with his mysteriious stories.
if you want to see the elephant, just prepare yourself and leave for 4 days to appreciate elephant in bakinguili. Visit cameroon and enjoy life...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.findfitnessidea.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 2 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 3 Botswana safari recs
- 4 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 5 What Ethiopians Drink and Eat
- 6 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 7 Morocco Questions
- 8 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 9 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 10 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 11 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 12 Botswana in January
- 13 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 14 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 15 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 16 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 17 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 18 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 19 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 20 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 21 2 days i n JO'burg
- 22 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 23 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 24 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 25 Zambia HELP!
Hiking the higher summit in Cameroon and the whole west african region