the hiking of the Mount cameroon was open since december 2013. those who want to climb can do it with athlets who will participate at the Race of Hopem this competition for climbing this summit. But, if you want to hike as athlets you need to register first. if not you may participate that day just as tourist to visit the mountain with his mysteriious stories.
if you want to see the elephant, just prepare yourself and leave for 4 days to appreciate elephant in bakinguili. Visit cameroon and enjoy life...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 2 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 3 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 4 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 5 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 6 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 9 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 10 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report
Hiking the higher summit in Cameroon and the whole west african region