the hiking of the Mount cameroon was open since december 2013. those who want to climb can do it with athlets who will participate at the Race of Hopem this competition for climbing this summit. But, if you want to hike as athlets you need to register first. if not you may participate that day just as tourist to visit the mountain with his mysteriious stories.
if you want to see the elephant, just prepare yourself and leave for 4 days to appreciate elephant in bakinguili. Visit cameroon and enjoy life...
Hiking the higher summit in Cameroon and the whole west african region
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 THE GREAT WILDE BEEST MIGRATION IN KENYA
- 2 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 3 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 4 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 5 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 6 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 7 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 8 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 9 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 10 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 11 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 12 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 13 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 14 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 15 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 16 Charity begins at Home!
- 17 Sun Safaris
- 18 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 19 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 20 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 21 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 22 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 23 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 24 Tour to Morocco
- 25 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???