the hiking of the Mount cameroon was open since december 2013. those who want to climb can do it with athlets who will participate at the Race of Hopem this competition for climbing this summit. But, if you want to hike as athlets you need to register first. if not you may participate that day just as tourist to visit the mountain with his mysteriious stories.
if you want to see the elephant, just prepare yourself and leave for 4 days to appreciate elephant in bakinguili. Visit cameroon and enjoy life...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 !Yahoo Phone(( == @ == +1-800-540- 6830== @ Yahoo technical support no
- 2 Yahoo 18005406830 tech supp.. phno.
- 3 Yahoo 1800 540 6830 error contact sup..ph.no.
- 4 call@@ 1800-540-6830 Yahoo technical phone no
- 5 nepali customer 1800-540-6830 Yahoo technical phone no
- 6 Johannesburg...?
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Luxury train ride
- 9 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 10 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 11 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 12 Cradle of Humankind
- 13 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 14 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 15 Petra from Israel
- 16 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 17 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 18 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 19 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 20 israel tour
- 21 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 22 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 23 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 24 Safety in Fes
- 25 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
Hiking the higher summit in Cameroon and the whole west african region