Having read alot of your messages, many thanks to you all for your help in unknowingly preparing our itinerary for Uganda/Rwanda with the recommended Great Lakes safaris.
We are planning a short trip, primarily to see the gorillas. Our itinerary includes 2 nights in Kibale (chimps) and 3 nights in PNV (2 gorilla treks, 1 golden monkey trek). For a night between Kibale and PNV we have the option of QE (Kazinga channel and bat cave/blue lake) or Semuliki (hot springs,pygmies).
Can anyone comment if they have travelled to these areas, particularly Semuliki. We would not do any game drives in QE, only the activities I have mentioned, as having been to Tanzania, I'm sure the game in QE would be disappointing. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Help with Uganda/Rwanda itinerary
- 1 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 2 My trip to Egypt .....
- 3 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 4 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 5 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 8 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 9 Homestay Accomodation
- 10 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 22 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 23 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 24 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 25 Night drives in Manyara worth it????