Having read alot of your messages, many thanks to you all for your help in unknowingly preparing our itinerary for Uganda/Rwanda with the recommended Great Lakes safaris.
We are planning a short trip, primarily to see the gorillas. Our itinerary includes 2 nights in Kibale (chimps) and 3 nights in PNV (2 gorilla treks, 1 golden monkey trek). For a night between Kibale and PNV we have the option of QE (Kazinga channel and bat cave/blue lake) or Semuliki (hot springs,pygmies).
Can anyone comment if they have travelled to these areas, particularly Semuliki. We would not do any game drives in QE, only the activities I have mentioned, as having been to Tanzania, I'm sure the game in QE would be disappointing. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 2 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Alexandria
- 5 Dubai in 36 hours
- 6 good internet connection option Meknes
- 7 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 8 South Africa trip report
- 9 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 10 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 13 Mombasa recomendations please
- 14 Private tours in Morocco
- 15 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 16 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 17 First time to Africa-need help!
- 18 How do I know if a company is legit
- 19 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 20 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 21 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 22 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 23 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 24 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 25 Ethiopian security