Having read alot of your messages, many thanks to you all for your help in unknowingly preparing our itinerary for Uganda/Rwanda with the recommended Great Lakes safaris.
We are planning a short trip, primarily to see the gorillas. Our itinerary includes 2 nights in Kibale (chimps) and 3 nights in PNV (2 gorilla treks, 1 golden monkey trek). For a night between Kibale and PNV we have the option of QE (Kazinga channel and bat cave/blue lake) or Semuliki (hot springs,pygmies).
Can anyone comment if they have travelled to these areas, particularly Semuliki. We would not do any game drives in QE, only the activities I have mentioned, as having been to Tanzania, I'm sure the game in QE would be disappointing. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 2 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 3 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 4 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 5 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 6 Safari in South Africa
- 7 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 8 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 9 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 10 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 11 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 12 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 13 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 14 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 15 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 16 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 17 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 18 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 19 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 20 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 21 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 22 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 23 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 24 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
- 25 Wilson airport transfer to NBO