Having read alot of your messages, many thanks to you all for your help in unknowingly preparing our itinerary for Uganda/Rwanda with the recommended Great Lakes safaris.
We are planning a short trip, primarily to see the gorillas. Our itinerary includes 2 nights in Kibale (chimps) and 3 nights in PNV (2 gorilla treks, 1 golden monkey trek). For a night between Kibale and PNV we have the option of QE (Kazinga channel and bat cave/blue lake) or Semuliki (hot springs,pygmies).
Can anyone comment if they have travelled to these areas, particularly Semuliki. We would not do any game drives in QE, only the activities I have mentioned, as having been to Tanzania, I'm sure the game in QE would be disappointing. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (U.S) CHARTER Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 7 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 9 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 10 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 11 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 12 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions