Having read alot of your messages, many thanks to you all for your help in unknowingly preparing our itinerary for Uganda/Rwanda with the recommended Great Lakes safaris.
We are planning a short trip, primarily to see the gorillas. Our itinerary includes 2 nights in Kibale (chimps) and 3 nights in PNV (2 gorilla treks, 1 golden monkey trek). For a night between Kibale and PNV we have the option of QE (Kazinga channel and bat cave/blue lake) or Semuliki (hot springs,pygmies).
Can anyone comment if they have travelled to these areas, particularly Semuliki. We would not do any game drives in QE, only the activities I have mentioned, as having been to Tanzania, I'm sure the game in QE would be disappointing. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 2 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 3 St Lucia area & Drakensberg rock art
- 4 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 5 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 6 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 7 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 8 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 9 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 10 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 11 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 12 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 13 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 14 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 15 Cairo International Airport
- 16 Petra from Israel
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 19 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 20 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 21 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 22 Dubai Guide
- 23 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 24 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 25 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour