Having read alot of your messages, many thanks to you all for your help in unknowingly preparing our itinerary for Uganda/Rwanda with the recommended Great Lakes safaris.
We are planning a short trip, primarily to see the gorillas. Our itinerary includes 2 nights in Kibale (chimps) and 3 nights in PNV (2 gorilla treks, 1 golden monkey trek). For a night between Kibale and PNV we have the option of QE (Kazinga channel and bat cave/blue lake) or Semuliki (hot springs,pygmies).
Can anyone comment if they have travelled to these areas, particularly Semuliki. We would not do any game drives in QE, only the activities I have mentioned, as having been to Tanzania, I'm sure the game in QE would be disappointing. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 2 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 3 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 4 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 5 Is the migration early this year
- 6 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 7 Cape Town Itinerary
- 8 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 9 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 10 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 11 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 12 Madagascar - your tips please
- 13 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 14 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 15 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 16 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 19 Road To Morocco Tours
- 20 Magnificant Morocco
- 21 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 22 Africa Film Festival
- 23 Roar Africa reviews
- 24 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 25 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)