Having read alot of your messages, many thanks to you all for your help in unknowingly preparing our itinerary for Uganda/Rwanda with the recommended Great Lakes safaris.
We are planning a short trip, primarily to see the gorillas. Our itinerary includes 2 nights in Kibale (chimps) and 3 nights in PNV (2 gorilla treks, 1 golden monkey trek). For a night between Kibale and PNV we have the option of QE (Kazinga channel and bat cave/blue lake) or Semuliki (hot springs,pygmies).
Can anyone comment if they have travelled to these areas, particularly Semuliki. We would not do any game drives in QE, only the activities I have mentioned, as having been to Tanzania, I'm sure the game in QE would be disappointing. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 that that is valued on the money. First, it makes use of
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 4 glowing pores and pores and skin, that
- 5 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 6 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 7 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 8 Tiberias with kids
- 9 Lion World
- 10 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 11 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 12 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 13 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 14 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 15 Mpumalanga visit
- 16 safe areas to go on safari
- 17 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 18 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 19 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 20 Victoria Falls
- 21 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 22 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 23 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 24 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 25 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius