We are planning a trip to Petra in April...2 days 1 nite?? The problem is we will be leaving Tel Aviv early morning on the 26th and have to be back at Ben Gurion airport for a flight to the US at 6 am on the 29th. What is the best way to do this trip? Rent a car in Tel Aviv and drive to Eilat or should we fly to Eilat? Does it mean we will need to stay in 3 hotels? the 26th in Eilat. 27th in Petra and 28th at the airport? Or is it better to stay 2 nites in Petra and skip Eilat? Can we do this on our own or do we need a tour company? We are in our early 60s and like 4* hotels or nice B&Bs and either a private guide or a small tour. Any logistic help would be appreciated.
Help with trip to Petra in April
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 Now VISIT EGYPT~&Hosting in our Egyptian Home in Egypt,
- 3 Lady Egypt tour days
- 4 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 5 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 6 Safari Cost Comparison
- 7 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 8 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 My Trip to Palestine
- 14 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 15 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 16 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 17 My trip to Egypt .....
- 18 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 19 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 20 Safari and Beach in June
- 21 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 22 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 23 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 24 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 25 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009