We are planning a trip to Petra in April...2 days 1 nite?? The problem is we will be leaving Tel Aviv early morning on the 26th and have to be back at Ben Gurion airport for a flight to the US at 6 am on the 29th. What is the best way to do this trip? Rent a car in Tel Aviv and drive to Eilat or should we fly to Eilat? Does it mean we will need to stay in 3 hotels? the 26th in Eilat. 27th in Petra and 28th at the airport? Or is it better to stay 2 nites in Petra and skip Eilat? Can we do this on our own or do we need a tour company? We are in our early 60s and like 4* hotels or nice B&Bs and either a private guide or a small tour. Any logistic help would be appreciated.
Help with trip to Petra in April
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 3 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 4 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 5 israel and petra
- 6 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 7 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 8 Israel and Petra
- 9 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 10 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 11 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 14 Morocco for 2 nights
- 15 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 16 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 17 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 18 Tanzania Safari
- 19 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Magnificant Morocco
- 22 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 23 Hotels in Nairobi
- 24 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 25 World Travel Expert