We are planning a trip to Petra in April...2 days 1 nite?? The problem is we will be leaving Tel Aviv early morning on the 26th and have to be back at Ben Gurion airport for a flight to the US at 6 am on the 29th. What is the best way to do this trip? Rent a car in Tel Aviv and drive to Eilat or should we fly to Eilat? Does it mean we will need to stay in 3 hotels? the 26th in Eilat. 27th in Petra and 28th at the airport? Or is it better to stay 2 nites in Petra and skip Eilat? Can we do this on our own or do we need a tour company? We are in our early 60s and like 4* hotels or nice B&Bs and either a private guide or a small tour. Any logistic help would be appreciated.
Help with trip to Petra in April
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 2 Hotels in Nairobi
- 3 Uganda Travel Planning
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant