We are planning a trip to Petra in April...2 days 1 nite?? The problem is we will be leaving Tel Aviv early morning on the 26th and have to be back at Ben Gurion airport for a flight to the US at 6 am on the 29th. What is the best way to do this trip? Rent a car in Tel Aviv and drive to Eilat or should we fly to Eilat? Does it mean we will need to stay in 3 hotels? the 26th in Eilat. 27th in Petra and 28th at the airport? Or is it better to stay 2 nites in Petra and skip Eilat? Can we do this on our own or do we need a tour company? We are in our early 60s and like 4* hotels or nice B&Bs and either a private guide or a small tour. Any logistic help would be appreciated.
Help with trip to Petra in April
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 2 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 3 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 4 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 5 Zambia Impressions
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 8 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour