We will be going on our honeymoon to South AFrica finishing in Kruger Park and then ending with 4-5 nights in Mozambique before heading to Johannesburg to go back to the USA.
Any suggestions/opinons on the best place to go and most convenient with that itinerary? We will be there at the beginning of June. We really just want a nice resort to relax in the sun and maybe some activity and exploring to do. Also wanted to know thoughts on spending a night in Maputo just to see it and walk around as well.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Restaurants and other suggestions - Fez, Essaouira
- 2 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 3 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 4 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 5 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 8 safari for the mobility impaired
- 9 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 10 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 11 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 17 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Buying merchandise
- 23 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 24 Egypt January-February 2018
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa
Help with Selecting Hotel/Location For Honeymoon Mozambique