We will be going on our honeymoon to South AFrica finishing in Kruger Park and then ending with 4-5 nights in Mozambique before heading to Johannesburg to go back to the USA.
Any suggestions/opinons on the best place to go and most convenient with that itinerary? We will be there at the beginning of June. We really just want a nice resort to relax in the sun and maybe some activity and exploring to do. Also wanted to know thoughts on spending a night in Maputo just to see it and walk around as well.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 each this sort of quintessential
- 2 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 3 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 4 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 5 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 6 Mpumalanga visit
- 7 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 8 safe areas to go on safari
- 9 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 10 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 11 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 12 Lion World
- 13 Victoria Falls
- 14 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 15 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 16 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 17 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 18 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 19 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 20 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 21 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September
- 22 Trip to Kenya - Nov 26-Dec 9
- 23 Kruger park
- 24 Casablanca arrival -alternative first night stay
- 25 Have itinerary -- need an agency
Help with Selecting Hotel/Location For Honeymoon Mozambique