We will be going on our honeymoon to South AFrica finishing in Kruger Park and then ending with 4-5 nights in Mozambique before heading to Johannesburg to go back to the USA.
Any suggestions/opinons on the best place to go and most convenient with that itinerary? We will be there at the beginning of June. We really just want a nice resort to relax in the sun and maybe some activity and exploring to do. Also wanted to know thoughts on spending a night in Maputo just to see it and walk around as well.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 2 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 3 Insect Repellent
- 4 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 5 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 6 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 7 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 8 house exchange
- 9 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 10 casablanca airport taxis
- 11 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 12 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 13 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 14 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 15 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 16 Tiberias with kids
- 17 Lion World
- 18 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 21 Mpumalanga visit
- 22 safe areas to go on safari
- 23 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 24 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 25 Okavango and Kalahari in December
Help with Selecting Hotel/Location For Honeymoon Mozambique