We will be going on our honeymoon to South AFrica finishing in Kruger Park and then ending with 4-5 nights in Mozambique before heading to Johannesburg to go back to the USA.
Any suggestions/opinons on the best place to go and most convenient with that itinerary? We will be there at the beginning of June. We really just want a nice resort to relax in the sun and maybe some activity and exploring to do. Also wanted to know thoughts on spending a night in Maputo just to see it and walk around as well.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 2 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 3 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 4 Is the migration early this year
- 5 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 6 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 7 Madagascar - your tips please
- 8 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 9 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 10 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 11 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 12 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 13 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 14 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 15 Road To Morocco Tours
- 16 Magnificant Morocco
- 17 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 18 Africa Film Festival
- 19 Roar Africa reviews
- 20 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 21 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 22 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 23 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 24 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 25 Need help with Israel Itinerary
Help with Selecting Hotel/Location For Honeymoon Mozambique