We will be going on our honeymoon to South AFrica finishing in Kruger Park and then ending with 4-5 nights in Mozambique before heading to Johannesburg to go back to the USA.
Any suggestions/opinons on the best place to go and most convenient with that itinerary? We will be there at the beginning of June. We really just want a nice resort to relax in the sun and maybe some activity and exploring to do. Also wanted to know thoughts on spending a night in Maputo just to see it and walk around as well.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel for 60 year olds
- 2 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 3 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 4 Renting a cell phone in Johannesburg aiport
- 5 footwear for primate tracking
- 6 First Trip to Africa
- 7 Jordan - a very good trip, more or less
- 8 13 nights in Morocco-itinerary help please
- 9 22 Days at 4 Camps in Southern Tanzania - Ruaha and Selous
- 10 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 11 Morocco Trip Report
- 12 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 13 Morocco in October 2015
- 14 Remembering Palmyra
- 15 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 16 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 17 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 18 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 19 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 20 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 21 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 22 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 23 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 24 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 25 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
Help with Selecting Hotel/Location For Honeymoon Mozambique