We will be going on our honeymoon to South AFrica finishing in Kruger Park and then ending with 4-5 nights in Mozambique before heading to Johannesburg to go back to the USA.
Any suggestions/opinons on the best place to go and most convenient with that itinerary? We will be there at the beginning of June. We really just want a nice resort to relax in the sun and maybe some activity and exploring to do. Also wanted to know thoughts on spending a night in Maputo just to see it and walk around as well.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 2 trial present and reports say it co
- 3 Explore the Apes (Uganda & Rwanda)
- 4 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 5 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 6 http://buysupplementsreview.com/blackcore-edge-max-pills/
- 7 Climb for a Cause
- 8 contract, and in view that t
- 9 http://www.supplementrocket.com/raw-power-xl/
- 10 Some Useful Tips For Avoiding Shoulder
- 11 Starting An Internet Marketing Business
- 12 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 13 Olive Safaris Entebbe Feedback
- 14 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 15 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 16 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 17 http://buysupplementsreview.com/t90-xplode-reviews-canada/
- 18 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 19 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 20 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 21 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 22 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 23 DOHA LAYOVER
- 24 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 25 Morocco Questions
Help with Selecting Hotel/Location For Honeymoon Mozambique