We are planning a trip to Rwanda in August, 2014 after two weeks on safari in Kenya. We are thinking of perhaps another week or 10 days. Our daughter will be working in Kigali for the summer, so we will definitely want to visit her in the city. However, we would appreciate thoughts on other destinations in Rwanda. We know that gorilla sightings are a major draw, but after checking into pricing, we don't think we can manage that after the expense of the safari. We would also appreciate general advice about traveling in Rwanda; i.e. safety, etc. Is it better to hire drivers and guides? Go by tour? Generally not our first choice - but we recognize that in some locales it's the best way to travel. Alternatively, we could spend 4-5 days in Rwanda, and then perhaps 4-5 days in Uganda? All advice is appreciated. We are a couple in our late 50s, but in good physical shape, so interested in hiking and other active pursuits.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 카지노 꽁머니## Live119 . n e t ##
- 2 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 3 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 4 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 5 israel tour
- 6 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 7 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 8 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 9 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 10 Luxury train ride
- 11 Safety in Fes
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 17 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 18 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 19 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 20 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 21 Cape Town
- 22 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Travel to Cairo in July
- 25 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!