We are planning a trip to Rwanda in August, 2014 after two weeks on safari in Kenya. We are thinking of perhaps another week or 10 days. Our daughter will be working in Kigali for the summer, so we will definitely want to visit her in the city. However, we would appreciate thoughts on other destinations in Rwanda. We know that gorilla sightings are a major draw, but after checking into pricing, we don't think we can manage that after the expense of the safari. We would also appreciate general advice about traveling in Rwanda; i.e. safety, etc. Is it better to hire drivers and guides? Go by tour? Generally not our first choice - but we recognize that in some locales it's the best way to travel. Alternatively, we could spend 4-5 days in Rwanda, and then perhaps 4-5 days in Uganda? All advice is appreciated. We are a couple in our late 50s, but in good physical shape, so interested in hiking and other active pursuits.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.hairlosspropecia.org/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 2 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/max-gain-xtreme-reviews/
- 3 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 4 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 5 http://healthyclubpro.com/vitapulse-ingredients/
- 6 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 7 Muscle Booster Pure There are many weight loss
- 8 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 9 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 10 Help plan African Safari
- 11 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 12 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 13 Tipping on Safari
- 14 Cape Town
- 15 Widerness Lodges
- 16 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 17 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 18 Cape Town -safety
- 19 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 20 SA itin review
- 21 Botswana safari in late November
- 22 Ferry to Morocco
- 23 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 24 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 25 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas