I am planning my second Africa trip for this June/July (spent August 2011 in Kenya/S. Africa) and will include a stay at Vic Falls. I am traveling solo and prefer something fairly upscale/nice. I am trying to choose between Victoria Falls Hotel and the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge. Any comments that might help me out?
Help with lodging choice at Vic Falls
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 3 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 4 Safari and Beach in June
- 5 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 6 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 7 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 8 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 9 Safari Cost Comparison
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 12 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 13 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 14 My trip to Egypt .....
- 15 dubai for 5 days
- 16 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 17 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 18 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 19 Bugs n' Botswana
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 My Trip to Palestine
- 22 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 23 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 24 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 25 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses