I am planning my second Africa trip for this June/July (spent August 2011 in Kenya/S. Africa) and will include a stay at Vic Falls. I am traveling solo and prefer something fairly upscale/nice. I am trying to choose between Victoria Falls Hotel and the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge. Any comments that might help me out?
Help with lodging choice at Vic Falls
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Vacation Tour
- 2 Morocco Vacation Tour
- 3 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 4 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 5 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 7 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 8 Charity begins at Home!
- 9 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 10 Sun Safaris
- 11 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 12 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 13 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 14 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 15 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 17 Tour to Morocco
- 18 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 19 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 20 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 21 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 22 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 23 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 24 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 25 Uganda again