The timeline is tight, but we are planning a trip to Kenya / Tanzania this coming April and would like to seek advice.
Is it possible to visit both Kenya and Tanzania in 10 days, covering the following areas: Masai Mara, Amboseli and/or Samburu, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara and/or Tarangire.
Can you advise how many days we should stay in each area and in which accommodation? Our main interest is to see wildlife.
I've contacted Good Earth, Green Footprint, Sunny, Roys and Go2Africa, but this was before we decided to add Kenya to the itinerary. Have not heard back from Roys, but I wrote back to all the other companies asking them to add Kenya.
Any suggestions you might have would be greatly helpful. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 2 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 3 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 4 Mpumalanga visit
- 5 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 6 safe areas to go on safari
- 7 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 8 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 9 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 10 Lion World
- 11 Victoria Falls
- 12 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 13 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 14 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 15 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 16 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 17 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 18 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 19 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September
- 20 Trip to Kenya - Nov 26-Dec 9
- 21 Kruger park
- 22 Casablanca arrival -alternative first night stay
- 23 Have itinerary -- need an agency
- 24 Malaria medications Africa
- 25 Safe to Travel to Morocco