The timeline is tight, but we are planning a trip to Kenya / Tanzania this coming April and would like to seek advice.
Is it possible to visit both Kenya and Tanzania in 10 days, covering the following areas: Masai Mara, Amboseli and/or Samburu, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara and/or Tarangire.
Can you advise how many days we should stay in each area and in which accommodation? Our main interest is to see wildlife.
I've contacted Good Earth, Green Footprint, Sunny, Roys and Go2Africa, but this was before we decided to add Kenya to the itinerary. Have not heard back from Roys, but I wrote back to all the other companies asking them to add Kenya.
Any suggestions you might have would be greatly helpful. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yellow Fever Vaccine for Southern Africa
- 2 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 3 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 4 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 5 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 6 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 7 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 8 Victoria Falls
- 9 Cape Town
- 10 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 11 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 12 Morocco vs Turkey
- 13 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 14 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 15 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 16 Nairobi, where to stay
- 17 Widerness Lodges
- 18 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 19 Help plan African Safari
- 20 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 21 Tipping on Safari
- 22 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 23 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 24 Cape Town -safety
- 25 NBO Airport Transfer?