The timeline is tight, but we are planning a trip to Kenya / Tanzania this coming April and would like to seek advice.
Is it possible to visit both Kenya and Tanzania in 10 days, covering the following areas: Masai Mara, Amboseli and/or Samburu, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara and/or Tarangire.
Can you advise how many days we should stay in each area and in which accommodation? Our main interest is to see wildlife.
I've contacted Good Earth, Green Footprint, Sunny, Roys and Go2Africa, but this was before we decided to add Kenya to the itinerary. Have not heard back from Roys, but I wrote back to all the other companies asking them to add Kenya.
Any suggestions you might have would be greatly helpful. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thane Movers @ http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-thane/
- 2 Get the Price List of Home and Office Relocations in Pune
- 3 http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/ # Home Moving Pune
- 4 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/vivacious-skin-serum-scam/
- 5 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 6 advise on joburg pls!
- 7 help with itinerary please
- 8 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 9 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 10 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 11 Township Tour Guide
- 12 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 15 Luggage restrictions
- 16 ISRAEL TRIP
- 17 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 18 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 19 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 20 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 21 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 22 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 23 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 24 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 25 Advice on East African trip