The timeline is tight, but we are planning a trip to Kenya / Tanzania this coming April and would like to seek advice.
Is it possible to visit both Kenya and Tanzania in 10 days, covering the following areas: Masai Mara, Amboseli and/or Samburu, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara and/or Tarangire.
Can you advise how many days we should stay in each area and in which accommodation? Our main interest is to see wildlife.
I've contacted Good Earth, Green Footprint, Sunny, Roys and Go2Africa, but this was before we decided to add Kenya to the itinerary. Have not heard back from Roys, but I wrote back to all the other companies asking them to add Kenya.
Any suggestions you might have would be greatly helpful. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 2 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 3 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 4 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 5 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 6 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 7 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 8 Viator tour company
- 9 tours in Johannesburg
- 10 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 11 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 12 South African Cities
- 13 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 14 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 15 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 16 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 17 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 18 where to go in africa
- 19 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 20 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 21 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 22 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 23 Help with bags
- 24 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 25 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??