The timeline is tight, but we are planning a trip to Kenya / Tanzania this coming April and would like to seek advice.
Is it possible to visit both Kenya and Tanzania in 10 days, covering the following areas: Masai Mara, Amboseli and/or Samburu, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara and/or Tarangire.
Can you advise how many days we should stay in each area and in which accommodation? Our main interest is to see wildlife.
I've contacted Good Earth, Green Footprint, Sunny, Roys and Go2Africa, but this was before we decided to add Kenya to the itinerary. Have not heard back from Roys, but I wrote back to all the other companies asking them to add Kenya.
Any suggestions you might have would be greatly helpful. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 릴게임야마토 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Luxury train ride
- 3 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 4 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 5 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 6 Cradle of Humankind
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 12 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 13 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 israel tour
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 18 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania