I've got a couple of days in Johannesburg at the end of a 12 day trip to South Africa.
I'm looking for a reputable company or guide that does day tours. I'm not comfortable wandering in Jo'burg alone so want to have a group or guide. I've tried Rhino Africa, but they require accommodation to be booked and I already have that arranged.
Can anyone help?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Trip Report
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Israel Transportation
- 4 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 5 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 6 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 7 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 8 Morocco help
- 9 First trip to Africa
- 10 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 11 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 12 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 13 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 14 IRAN
- 15 Money in Uganda
- 16 Uganda Visa
- 17 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 18 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 19 Private Guide for Cairo
- 20 Egypt - Need Help!
- 21 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 22 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 23 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 24 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 25 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park