We're going to Zambia & Botswana with our "African bags" which are Lanza duffle bags with wheels.
We've taken these to Zim, Kenya& Tanzania with no problems.
Do we really have to get bags without wheels?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Isreal
- 2 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 3 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 4 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 5 Binocular rentals
- 6 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 7 Marrakech
- 8 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 9 Dead Sea day trip
- 10 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 11 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 12 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 13 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 14 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 15 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 16 Itinerary Ideas
- 17 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 18 Travel to Botswana
- 19 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 20 Loldia House Kenya
- 21 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 22 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 23 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 24 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 25 How many Days for the Okavango Delta