I've signed up for a 10 day Kili trek with Thomson Safaris in Sept 2013 and could use some help with the rest of my intinerary. I have about four weeks all together and want to visit the mountain gorillas and Victoria Falls (with a couple of days at Chobe.) Since it seems like most flights to Vic Falls originate in Johannesburg, thought I'd try to visit Capetown as well. Any suggestions on which order to do those in? I'll be flying in from Florida. Thanks!!
Help with Africa Itinerary
- 1 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 2 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 3 What about money?
- 4 a week in africa
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 7 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 8 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 9 Accra airport
- 10 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 11 17 days in Israel our way
- 12 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 13 morocco
- 14 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 15 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 16 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 17 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 18 Trip extension from Cape town
- 19 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 20 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 21 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 22 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 23 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania
- 24 Visit visa for South Africa
- 25 Opinions on airlines BOS to NBO