I've signed up for a 10 day Kili trek with Thomson Safaris in Sept 2013 and could use some help with the rest of my intinerary. I have about four weeks all together and want to visit the mountain gorillas and Victoria Falls (with a couple of days at Chobe.) Since it seems like most flights to Vic Falls originate in Johannesburg, thought I'd try to visit Capetown as well. Any suggestions on which order to do those in? I'll be flying in from Florida. Thanks!!
Help with Africa Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Excellent Tour Company in Morocco
- 2 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 3 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 4 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 5 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 6 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 7 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 8 Tour to Morocco
- 9 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 10 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 11 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 12 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 13 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 14 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 15 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 16 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 17 Uganda again
- 18 November at victoria falls
- 19 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 20 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 21 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 22 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 23 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 24 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip
- 25 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra