I've signed up for a 10 day Kili trek with Thomson Safaris in Sept 2013 and could use some help with the rest of my intinerary. I have about four weeks all together and want to visit the mountain gorillas and Victoria Falls (with a couple of days at Chobe.) Since it seems like most flights to Vic Falls originate in Johannesburg, thought I'd try to visit Capetown as well. Any suggestions on which order to do those in? I'll be flying in from Florida. Thanks!!
Help with Africa Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 2 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 3 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 4 Quick question about Kenya..
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 7 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 8 Questions about Chobe
- 9 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 10 What camera to use on safari
- 11 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 12 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 13 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 14 India
- 15 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 16 Ideas about the trip.
- 17 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 18 3 days in Teheran
- 19 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 20 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 21 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 22 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 23 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 24 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 25 Ethiopian Air - Horrible