I have just found this board!! - up until now I have not found much info on trips to Seychelles. We want to go for our honeymoon in June 2002. We are thinking of going for 10 nights -- Praslin and La Digue. Any advice would be great. Do most people opt for the meal plan at the hotels? Is June a good month to go? Weather-wise? Should we be renting a car? What travel agents do you all use? We are from the East Coast, USA. Any info is appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cairo International Airport
- 2 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 3 Petra from Israel
- 4 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 5 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 6 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 7 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 8 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 9 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 10 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 11 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 12 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 13 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 14 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 15 Dubai Guide
- 16 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 17 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 18 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 19 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 20 Loldia House Kenya
- 21 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 22 Alexandria
- 23 kicheche compared to porini
- 24 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 25 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?