I have just found this board!! - up until now I have not found much info on trips to Seychelles. We want to go for our honeymoon in June 2002. We are thinking of going for 10 nights -- Praslin and La Digue. Any advice would be great. Do most people opt for the meal plan at the hotels? Is June a good month to go? Weather-wise? Should we be renting a car? What travel agents do you all use? We are from the East Coast, USA. Any info is appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/metabo-slimax/
- 2 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 3 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 4 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 5 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 6 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 7 Help with bags
- 8 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 9 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 10 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 11 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 where to go in africa
- 14 Israeli Tour Guides
- 15 Shopping in Morocco
- 16 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 17 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 18 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 19 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 20 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 21 car hire from La Possession
- 22 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania
- 23 Short 3 nights in Morocco
- 24 Multi part trip anyone want to join for part or all
- 25 Car camping Namibia/Botswana first timer