I have just found this board!! - up until now I have not found much info on trips to Seychelles. We want to go for our honeymoon in June 2002. We are thinking of going for 10 nights -- Praslin and La Digue. Any advice would be great. Do most people opt for the meal plan at the hotels? Is June a good month to go? Weather-wise? Should we be renting a car? What travel agents do you all use? We are from the East Coast, USA. Any info is appreciated!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tips Regarding How To Build Muscle And Lose Fat For Men
- 2 Money in Uganda
- 3 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 4 Uganda Trip Report
- 5 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 6 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 7 VISA for Mozambique
- 8 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 9 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 10 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 11 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 12 Best African Safari
- 13 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 14 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 15 beach visit after safari
- 16 Petra Wadi Rum
- 17 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 20 What is worth seeing in November?
- 21 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 22 Israeli Tour Guides
- 23 Masai Mara in May
- 24 Western Desert Itinerary
- 25 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?