We are trying to fly from Canada to Ghana to Morocco and back to Canada. Our TA says we must fly Canada-Ghana (not non-stop, possibly thru Paris or else via USA) and then Ghana to Europe and then Europe to Morocco and then back to Europe and then to Canada. I cannot believe I have to leave Africa to be able to travel around it. Anyone have any ideas for inter-African flights? I thought it would be the perfect time to combine a long awaited visit to Ghana while we were in Morocco. It seems fairly close on the map - at least as world distances go. Anyone have a suggested routing? Thanks!
HELP! TA says no flights from Ghana to Morocco - this can't be!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 Car Rentals in Israel
- 4 Morocco to portugal
- 5 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 6 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 7 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 8 Independence Day in Israel
- 9 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 10 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 11 Drinking on safari
- 12 Travelust
- 13 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 14 Shots for Morocco
- 15 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 16 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 17 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 20 Thinking about The Gambia
- 21 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 22 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 23 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 24 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 25 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”