We are trying to fly from Canada to Ghana to Morocco and back to Canada. Our TA says we must fly Canada-Ghana (not non-stop, possibly thru Paris or else via USA) and then Ghana to Europe and then Europe to Morocco and then back to Europe and then to Canada. I cannot believe I have to leave Africa to be able to travel around it. Anyone have any ideas for inter-African flights? I thought it would be the perfect time to combine a long awaited visit to Ghana while we were in Morocco. It seems fairly close on the map - at least as world distances go. Anyone have a suggested routing? Thanks!
HELP! TA says no flights from Ghana to Morocco - this can't be!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 2 Morocco Advice
- 3 Beirut
- 4 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 5 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 6 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 7 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 8 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 9 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 10 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 11 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 12 I'm going on safari for free!
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 15 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 16 Dubai first time
- 17 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 18 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 19 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 20 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 21 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 22 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 23 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 24 16 day mixed trip
- 25 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014