We are trying to fly from Canada to Ghana to Morocco and back to Canada. Our TA says we must fly Canada-Ghana (not non-stop, possibly thru Paris or else via USA) and then Ghana to Europe and then Europe to Morocco and then back to Europe and then to Canada. I cannot believe I have to leave Africa to be able to travel around it. Anyone have any ideas for inter-African flights? I thought it would be the perfect time to combine a long awaited visit to Ghana while we were in Morocco. It seems fairly close on the map - at least as world distances go. Anyone have a suggested routing? Thanks!
HELP! TA says no flights from Ghana to Morocco - this can't be!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 2 Dubai first time
- 3 Burj Khalifa tickets
- 4 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 5 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 6 3-week tour at Egypt
- 7 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 8 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 9 Good reads
- 10 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 11 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 12 South Africa in February?
- 13 Morocco Advice
- 14 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 15 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 16 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 17 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 18 Beirut
- 19 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 20 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 23 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 24 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 25 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt