We are trying to fly from Canada to Ghana to Morocco and back to Canada. Our TA says we must fly Canada-Ghana (not non-stop, possibly thru Paris or else via USA) and then Ghana to Europe and then Europe to Morocco and then back to Europe and then to Canada. I cannot believe I have to leave Africa to be able to travel around it. Anyone have any ideas for inter-African flights? I thought it would be the perfect time to combine a long awaited visit to Ghana while we were in Morocco. It seems fairly close on the map - at least as world distances go. Anyone have a suggested routing? Thanks!
HELP! TA says no flights from Ghana to Morocco - this can't be!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 2 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 3 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 4 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 5 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 6 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 7 Safari on a budget!
- 8 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 9 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 10 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 11 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 12 Things to see in Dubai
- 13 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 14 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 15 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 16 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 17 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 18 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 21 Tips for Israel
- 22 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 23 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 24 Road To Morocco Tours
- 25 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco