We are trying to fly from Canada to Ghana to Morocco and back to Canada. Our TA says we must fly Canada-Ghana (not non-stop, possibly thru Paris or else via USA) and then Ghana to Europe and then Europe to Morocco and then back to Europe and then to Canada. I cannot believe I have to leave Africa to be able to travel around it. Anyone have any ideas for inter-African flights? I thought it would be the perfect time to combine a long awaited visit to Ghana while we were in Morocco. It seems fairly close on the map - at least as world distances go. Anyone have a suggested routing? Thanks!
HELP! TA says no flights from Ghana to Morocco - this can't be!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 4 Cape Town Safety?
- 5 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 6 first time family safari in August 2014
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 9 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 10 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 11 Help with Rwanda trip
- 12 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 13 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 14 Tel Aviv beaches
- 15 trip report, morocco
- 16 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 17 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 18 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 19 Morocco for 2 nights
- 20 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 21 Hotels in Nairobi
- 22 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 23 Rwanda trip report
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary