I currently have 7 nights planned in Kruger: 3 nights at Leadwood and 4 at Londolozi. When I booked at Leadwood, I did so under the assumption that 8 per vehicle is unlikely (that's what I was told by the &Beyond rep I was dealing with). I have since learned that most people suffer with 8 people in a vehicle at Leadwood. Given that I am an avid photographer, I don't think the 8 person per vehicle standard works for me. So my question is whether it's better to go for either of Ngala or Kirkman's and use a private guide/tracker. If anyone who has been to Leadwood and/or one of Ngala or Kirkman's can share their experiences, I would be extremely grateful. FYI, luxury is definitely less important to me than wildlife.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel Transportation
- 2 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 3 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 6 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 7 Morocco help
- 8 First trip to Africa
- 9 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 10 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 11 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 12 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 13 IRAN
- 14 Money in Uganda
- 15 Uganda Visa
- 16 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 17 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 18 Private Guide for Cairo
- 19 Egypt - Need Help!
- 20 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 21 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 22 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 23 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 24 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 25 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
HELP NEEDED: LEADWOOD OR PRIVATE GUIDE AT NGALA OR KIRKMAN'S