I currently have 7 nights planned in Kruger: 3 nights at Leadwood and 4 at Londolozi. When I booked at Leadwood, I did so under the assumption that 8 per vehicle is unlikely (that's what I was told by the &Beyond rep I was dealing with). I have since learned that most people suffer with 8 people in a vehicle at Leadwood. Given that I am an avid photographer, I don't think the 8 person per vehicle standard works for me. So my question is whether it's better to go for either of Ngala or Kirkman's and use a private guide/tracker. If anyone who has been to Leadwood and/or one of Ngala or Kirkman's can share their experiences, I would be extremely grateful. FYI, luxury is definitely less important to me than wildlife.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 2 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 3 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 4 honeymoon place
- 5 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 6 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 7 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 8 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 9 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 10 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 11 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 12 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 13 Yom Hazikaron
- 14 Yom Haatzmaut
- 15 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 16 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 17 recomendation on African Safari company
- 18 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 19 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 20 One extra day in Jordan
- 21 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 22 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 23 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 24 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 25 Israel in Late October or November?
HELP NEEDED: LEADWOOD OR PRIVATE GUIDE AT NGALA OR KIRKMAN'S