I currently have 7 nights planned in Kruger: 3 nights at Leadwood and 4 at Londolozi. When I booked at Leadwood, I did so under the assumption that 8 per vehicle is unlikely (that's what I was told by the &Beyond rep I was dealing with). I have since learned that most people suffer with 8 people in a vehicle at Leadwood. Given that I am an avid photographer, I don't think the 8 person per vehicle standard works for me. So my question is whether it's better to go for either of Ngala or Kirkman's and use a private guide/tracker. If anyone who has been to Leadwood and/or one of Ngala or Kirkman's can share their experiences, I would be extremely grateful. FYI, luxury is definitely less important to me than wildlife.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Napoli - Chievo in diretta
- 2 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 3 Private Guide for Cairo
- 4 Texting from US to Israel
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 7 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 8 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 9 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 10 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 11 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 12 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 13 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 14 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 15 Passport pages stuck together
- 16 Self drive tour south africa
- 17 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 18 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 19 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 20 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 21 Duba activities - help deciding
- 22 Eilat
- 23 recommendations for AI islands
- 24 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 25 Petra from Israel
HELP NEEDED: LEADWOOD OR PRIVATE GUIDE AT NGALA OR KIRKMAN'S