I am planning to drive from Jerusalem to Jordan, possibly to Ammnn depending on the crossing.
What is best way to cross into Jordan without a Jordanian visa? I would need to buy one at a crossing. Is it true that you cannot purchase a visa at the King Hussein Bridge? How about the Sheikh Bridge? Is it true you can buy a visa at that crossing?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 2 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 3 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 4 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 5 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 6 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 7 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 8 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 9 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 10 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 11 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 12 Cairo International Airport
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 16 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 17 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 18 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 19 Dubai Guide
- 20 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 23 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 24 Loldia House Kenya
- 25 rekero and encounter mara vehicles