I am planning to drive from Jerusalem to Jordan, possibly to Ammnn depending on the crossing.
What is best way to cross into Jordan without a Jordanian visa? I would need to buy one at a crossing. Is it true that you cannot purchase a visa at the King Hussein Bridge? How about the Sheikh Bridge? Is it true you can buy a visa at that crossing?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.realsupplementfacts.com/soleil-glo-south-africa/
- 2 http://www.besthealthmarket.org/complete-metabolism/
- 3 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 6 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 7 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 8 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 9 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 10 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 11 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 12 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 13 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 14 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 Buying merchandise
- 19 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 20 Egypt January-February 2018
- 21 safari for the mobility impaired
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 24 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 25 Dubai shopping - any tips?