We have booked a tour to Egypt with Global Gate vacations and are scheduled to leave in 9 days. We still have received no travel documents from the travel agency. I have confirmed our flights to Cairo on Lufthansa and gotten our seat assignments so I know we have airline reservations but I have not gotten anything except emails from Global Gate. I am concerned because we have no hotel vouchers, cruise vouchers, airline tickets for flights within Egypt, luggage tags or itinerary. Has anyone else ever had this problem with a travel agency. Any suggestions??? Thanks for any help or info.
Help!!!!!! Leaving for Egypt in 9 days with Global Gate Vacations and still no travel documents.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advice on Jordan/Masada Itinerary
- 2 Nairobi airport
- 3 Dubai - Palm Island
- 4 Arabic language audio course
- 5 Egypt safe travel
- 6 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 7 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 8 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 9 UAE Desert Safari
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 12 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 13 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 14 South Africa in February?
- 15 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 18 Dubai first time
- 19 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 20 Zambia Impressions
- 21 Taste of Dubai
- 22 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 23 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 24 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 25 Johannesburg to Cape Town