We have booked a tour to Egypt with Global Gate vacations and are scheduled to leave in 9 days. We still have received no travel documents from the travel agency. I have confirmed our flights to Cairo on Lufthansa and gotten our seat assignments so I know we have airline reservations but I have not gotten anything except emails from Global Gate. I am concerned because we have no hotel vouchers, cruise vouchers, airline tickets for flights within Egypt, luggage tags or itinerary. Has anyone else ever had this problem with a travel agency. Any suggestions??? Thanks for any help or info.
Help!!!!!! Leaving for Egypt in 9 days with Global Gate Vacations and still no travel documents.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 2 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 3 Camel Trekking Tours
- 4 Morocco Tours
- 5 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 6 Help with Rwanda trip
- 7 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 8 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 9 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Memory cards for camera
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 trip report, morocco
- 14 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 15 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 16 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 17 Morocco for 2 nights
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 Sabi Sands camps
- 20 Hotels in Nairobi
- 21 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 22 Rwanda trip report
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 25 Petra in August, Petra by Night?