I was given the name of Moshe Nov as a great recommendation for a tour guide in Israel. I don't have any contact information. Is anyone familiar with him? I was able to find an article that mentioned him as a guide for the Ministry of Tourism, but no other information. Thank you for any help.
Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 2 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 3 Cape Town Trip
- 4 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 5 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 6 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 7 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 8 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 9 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 10 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 11 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 12 Eilat to Petra
- 13 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 14 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 15 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 16 Safaga activités
- 17 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 18 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 19 Jordan vacation
- 20 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 21 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 22 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 23 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 24 Serengeti self-drive camping trip
- 25 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)