We are trying to find a tour outfitter (custom or group) that offers 2 days of gorilla trekking with permits in the Bwindi Forest/Uganda and 1 day of hiking to see the chimps. We don't want an additional animal safari or city tour and would like to keep the trip down to 5 - 6 days (we have limited travel time). Has anyone done a similar trip? Who have you used and what did you like most? Thanks!
Help in finding a Uganda gorilla & chimps trek???
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Israel
- 2 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 3 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 4 Independence Day in Israel
- 5 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 6 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 7 South Africa in February?
- 8 Drinking on safari
- 9 Travelust
- 10 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 11 Shots for Morocco
- 12 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 13 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 14 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 15 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 16 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 17 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 18 Thinking about The Gambia
- 19 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 20 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 21 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 22 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 23 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 24 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 25 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa