I have been attempting to book a trip to Africa for a year now, not sure I am any closer to an itinerary. Started out with Tanzania and then gorilla treking but have now decided to try South Africa. Would like to fly into Cape Town and then rent a car to drive garden route and around the coast. Is this safe for first time travelers to Africa? We would also like to do a Safari maybe Kruger? then to see Vic Falls? We would be going in September and the time frame is 3 weeks, any suggestions, help, would be GREATLY appreciated and if anyone thinks Tanzania/Goriillas would be better?, info on that would be appreciated too? I am overwhelmed with choices...is a tour company the way to go or book it myself? Thanks to everyone in advance! Dana
Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 2 Recent experience with Around Morocco or Authentic Morocco Tours
- 3 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 4 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 5 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 6 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 7 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 8 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 9 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 10 Safari on a budget!
- 11 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 12 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 13 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 14 Things to see in Dubai
- 15 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 16 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 17 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 18 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 19 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 20 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 21 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 22 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 23 Tips for Israel
- 24 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 25 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza