I have been attempting to book a trip to Africa for a year now, not sure I am any closer to an itinerary. Started out with Tanzania and then gorilla treking but have now decided to try South Africa. Would like to fly into Cape Town and then rent a car to drive garden route and around the coast. Is this safe for first time travelers to Africa? We would also like to do a Safari maybe Kruger? then to see Vic Falls? We would be going in September and the time frame is 3 weeks, any suggestions, help, would be GREATLY appreciated and if anyone thinks Tanzania/Goriillas would be better?, info on that would be appreciated too? I am overwhelmed with choices...is a tour company the way to go or book it myself? Thanks to everyone in advance! Dana
Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 2 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 3 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 4 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 5 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 6 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 7 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 8 Tour to Morocco
- 9 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 10 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 11 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 12 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 13 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 14 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 15 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 16 Uganda again
- 17 November at victoria falls
- 18 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 19 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 20 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 21 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 22 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 23 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip
- 24 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 25 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area