I have been attempting to book a trip to Africa for a year now, not sure I am any closer to an itinerary. Started out with Tanzania and then gorilla treking but have now decided to try South Africa. Would like to fly into Cape Town and then rent a car to drive garden route and around the coast. Is this safe for first time travelers to Africa? We would also like to do a Safari maybe Kruger? then to see Vic Falls? We would be going in September and the time frame is 3 weeks, any suggestions, help, would be GREATLY appreciated and if anyone thinks Tanzania/Goriillas would be better?, info on that would be appreciated too? I am overwhelmed with choices...is a tour company the way to go or book it myself? Thanks to everyone in advance! Dana
Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Arabic language audio course
- 2 Nairobi airport
- 3 Dubai - Palm Island
- 4 Egypt safe travel
- 5 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 6 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 UAE Desert Safari
- 9 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 10 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 11 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 12 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 13 South Africa in February?
- 14 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 15 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 16 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 17 Dubai first time
- 18 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 19 Zambia Impressions
- 20 Taste of Dubai
- 21 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 22 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 23 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 24 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 25 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax