I have been attempting to book a trip to Africa for a year now, not sure I am any closer to an itinerary. Started out with Tanzania and then gorilla treking but have now decided to try South Africa. Would like to fly into Cape Town and then rent a car to drive garden route and around the coast. Is this safe for first time travelers to Africa? We would also like to do a Safari maybe Kruger? then to see Vic Falls? We would be going in September and the time frame is 3 weeks, any suggestions, help, would be GREATLY appreciated and if anyone thinks Tanzania/Goriillas would be better?, info on that would be appreciated too? I am overwhelmed with choices...is a tour company the way to go or book it myself? Thanks to everyone in advance! Dana
Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marsa Alam, Rehana Port Ghalib
- 2 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 3 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 4 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 5 Road To Morocco Tours
- 6 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 7 Safari on a budget!
- 8 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 9 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 10 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 11 HIV and AIDs
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 14 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 15 Rwanda
- 16 Egypt safe travel
- 17 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 18 Zambia Impressions
- 19 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 Dubai trip
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 24 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco
- 25 Driving around Jordan