I have been attempting to book a trip to Africa for a year now, not sure I am any closer to an itinerary. Started out with Tanzania and then gorilla treking but have now decided to try South Africa. Would like to fly into Cape Town and then rent a car to drive garden route and around the coast. Is this safe for first time travelers to Africa? We would also like to do a Safari maybe Kruger? then to see Vic Falls? We would be going in September and the time frame is 3 weeks, any suggestions, help, would be GREATLY appreciated and if anyone thinks Tanzania/Goriillas would be better?, info on that would be appreciated too? I am overwhelmed with choices...is a tour company the way to go or book it myself? Thanks to everyone in advance! Dana
Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 4 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 5 FS: 2013 Toyota Sequoia PLATINUM / Evoque 2012
- 6 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 7 Morocco Sahara Desert Experience - Trip Report
- 8 What camera to use on safari
- 9 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 10 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 11 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 12 India
- 13 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 14 Ideas about the trip.
- 15 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 16 3 days in Teheran
- 17 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 18 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 19 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 20 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 21 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 22 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 23 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 24 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 25 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry