I have been attempting to book a trip to Africa for a year now, not sure I am any closer to an itinerary. Started out with Tanzania and then gorilla treking but have now decided to try South Africa. Would like to fly into Cape Town and then rent a car to drive garden route and around the coast. Is this safe for first time travelers to Africa? We would also like to do a Safari maybe Kruger? then to see Vic Falls? We would be going in September and the time frame is 3 weeks, any suggestions, help, would be GREATLY appreciated and if anyone thinks Tanzania/Goriillas would be better?, info on that would be appreciated too? I am overwhelmed with choices...is a tour company the way to go or book it myself? Thanks to everyone in advance! Dana
Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 2 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 3 Travelust
- 4 Drinking on safari
- 5 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 6 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 7 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 8 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 11 Thinking about The Gambia
- 12 Independence Day in Israel
- 13 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 14 Shots for Morocco
- 15 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 16 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 17 Morroco Travel Guide
- 18 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 19 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 20 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 21 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 22 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 23 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 24 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 25 Abu Simbel or Valley of Kings?