I have been attempting to book a trip to Africa for a year now, not sure I am any closer to an itinerary. Started out with Tanzania and then gorilla treking but have now decided to try South Africa. Would like to fly into Cape Town and then rent a car to drive garden route and around the coast. Is this safe for first time travelers to Africa? We would also like to do a Safari maybe Kruger? then to see Vic Falls? We would be going in September and the time frame is 3 weeks, any suggestions, help, would be GREATLY appreciated and if anyone thinks Tanzania/Goriillas would be better?, info on that would be appreciated too? I am overwhelmed with choices...is a tour company the way to go or book it myself? Thanks to everyone in advance! Dana
Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 3 Morocco - private tour operators
- 4 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 5 Africa Safari
- 6 phone service
- 7 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 8 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 9 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 10 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 11 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 12 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 13 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 14 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 15 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 16 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 17 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 18 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 19 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 20 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 21 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 22 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Weekend tours out of Lusaka
- 25 Tanzania or South Africa? Traveling with 70-year old parents