My husband is working as a civilian contractor in Iraq, and his employer would like to fly me over for a week's R&R in a nearby country. So, where should we meet? We'd like a place where Americans are somewhat tolerated and where there are nice hotels. Help?
Help chossing country for R& R visit?
- 1 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 2 Real Life Egypt
- 3 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 4 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 Morocco tour operator.
- 7 Tangier - A four day city break
- 8 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 9 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 10 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 11 Morocco - private tour operators
- 12 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 13 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 14 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 15 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Tanzania in 2014
- 21 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 22 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Living in Morocco.
- 25 Our best trip ever - in Morocco