My family and I will be in South Africa in May 2017 and we are thinking going 2-3 days to Kruger National Park.
We have been looking at some lodges and reserves, and are thinking about a budget of 3,500 per person (we are a group of three and my son is already 13, so he is considered an adult)
Among the reserves seen there are:
Sabi Sands (Elephant Plains Game Lodge)
Kapama (Southern Camp, although the price is above the budget)
Bulele (Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp)
Is any of those reserves / lodges better than the other?
Have you had great / bad experiences in those reserves / lodges?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 2 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 3 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 4 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 5 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 6 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 7 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 8 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 9 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 10 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 11 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 12 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 13 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 14 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 15 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 16 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 17 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 18 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 19 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 20 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 21 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
- 22 Wilson airport transfer to NBO
- 23 Advice traveling to Morocco as a woman with a child
- 24 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 25 Short S. African Safaris?
Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica