My family and I will be in South Africa in May 2017 and we are thinking going 2-3 days to Kruger National Park.
We have been looking at some lodges and reserves, and are thinking about a budget of 3,500 per person (we are a group of three and my son is already 13, so he is considered an adult)
Among the reserves seen there are:
Sabi Sands (Elephant Plains Game Lodge)
Kapama (Southern Camp, although the price is above the budget)
Bulele (Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp)
Is any of those reserves / lodges better than the other?
Have you had great / bad experiences in those reserves / lodges?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4supplement.com/rejuvonus-et-illuminexa/
- 2 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 3 First Time Safari - which country/park?
- 4 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 7 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 8 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 9 Alexandria
- 10 Dubai in 36 hours
- 11 good internet connection option Meknes
- 12 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 13 South Africa trip report
- 14 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 15 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 16 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 17 Mombasa recomendations please
- 18 Private tours in Morocco
- 19 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 20 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 21 First time to Africa-need help!
- 22 How do I know if a company is legit
- 23 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 24 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 25 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica