My family and I will be in South Africa in May 2017 and we are thinking going 2-3 days to Kruger National Park.
We have been looking at some lodges and reserves, and are thinking about a budget of 3,500 per person (we are a group of three and my son is already 13, so he is considered an adult)
Among the reserves seen there are:
Sabi Sands (Elephant Plains Game Lodge)
Kapama (Southern Camp, although the price is above the budget)
Bulele (Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp)
Is any of those reserves / lodges better than the other?
Have you had great / bad experiences in those reserves / lodges?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://blogmium.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 3 Safari In June
- 4 Business trip to Israel
- 5 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 6 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 7 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 8 honeymoon place
- 9 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 10 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 13 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 14 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 15 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 16 Yom Hazikaron
- 17 Yom Haatzmaut
- 18 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 19 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 20 recomendation on African Safari company
- 21 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 22 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 23 One extra day in Jordan
- 24 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 25 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica