My family and I will be in South Africa in May 2017 and we are thinking going 2-3 days to Kruger National Park.
We have been looking at some lodges and reserves, and are thinking about a budget of 3,500 per person (we are a group of three and my son is already 13, so he is considered an adult)
Among the reserves seen there are:
Sabi Sands (Elephant Plains Game Lodge)
Kapama (Southern Camp, although the price is above the budget)
Bulele (Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp)
Is any of those reserves / lodges better than the other?
Have you had great / bad experiences in those reserves / lodges?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 US: Tec^h SUPP0RT MS OFFICE/365 CONTACT 1:855≈999≈8045 microsoft
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 5 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 6 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 7 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 8 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 9 Safari suggestions
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 12 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 13 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 14 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 15 Passport question for International flight
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 Tour operator near me
- 18 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 21 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 22 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 23 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 24 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 25 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica