My family and I will be in South Africa in May 2017 and we are thinking going 2-3 days to Kruger National Park.
We have been looking at some lodges and reserves, and are thinking about a budget of 3,500 per person (we are a group of three and my son is already 13, so he is considered an adult)
Among the reserves seen there are:
Sabi Sands (Elephant Plains Game Lodge)
Kapama (Southern Camp, although the price is above the budget)
Bulele (Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp)
Is any of those reserves / lodges better than the other?
Have you had great / bad experiences in those reserves / lodges?
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 2 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 5 Uganda Visa
- 6 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 7 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 8 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 9 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 10 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 11 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 12 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 13 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 14 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 17 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 18 Fes or Marrakech?
- 19 Transfer at JNB airport
- 20 Egypt - Need Help!
- 21 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 22 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 23 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 24 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 25 Adapter Plugs
Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica