My husband has a business trip to Johannesburg the first week in June. He will be busy through 5:00 p.m. on Thursday the 5th and doesn't fly out until 8:00 p.m. on Monday the 9th. He would like to spend that time seeing wildlife but we have no idea what is feasible and/or reasonable to do in that time period.
While he isn't necessarily trying to see the big five in one weekend, he would like to see some of the iconic African mammals. He is also a birder, so birds are good also.
We would truly appreciate any help or suggestions that you can offer on what might be reasonable to attempt in that short time frame.
Thank you for your assistance
Pamela (on behalf of Vic)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/t-complex/
- 2 Advanced Weight Loss Supplement: Exoslim
- 3 http://www.ultrajackedrt.com/t-volve/
- 4 Viator tour company
- 5 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 6 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 7 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 8 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 9 South African Cities
- 10 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 11 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 12 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 13 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 14 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 15 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 16 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 17 where to go in africa
- 18 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 19 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 20 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 Help with bags
- 23 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 24 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 25 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS