My husband has a business trip to Johannesburg the first week in June. He will be busy through 5:00 p.m. on Thursday the 5th and doesn't fly out until 8:00 p.m. on Monday the 9th. He would like to spend that time seeing wildlife but we have no idea what is feasible and/or reasonable to do in that time period.
While he isn't necessarily trying to see the big five in one weekend, he would like to see some of the iconic African mammals. He is also a birder, so birds are good also.
We would truly appreciate any help or suggestions that you can offer on what might be reasonable to attempt in that short time frame.
Thank you for your assistance
Pamela (on behalf of Vic)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Township Tour Guide
- 2 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 3 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 4 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 help with itinerary please
- 7 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 8 Luggage restrictions
- 9 ISRAEL TRIP
- 10 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 11 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 12 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 13 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 14 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 15 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 16 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 17 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 18 Advice on East African trip
- 19 Help plan African Safari
- 20 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 21 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 22 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 23 Dubai first time
- 24 Dubai apartments/hotels
- 25 Special occasion restaurants in Fes and Marrakech