My husband has a business trip to Johannesburg the first week in June. He will be busy through 5:00 p.m. on Thursday the 5th and doesn't fly out until 8:00 p.m. on Monday the 9th. He would like to spend that time seeing wildlife but we have no idea what is feasible and/or reasonable to do in that time period.
While he isn't necessarily trying to see the big five in one weekend, he would like to see some of the iconic African mammals. He is also a birder, so birds are good also.
We would truly appreciate any help or suggestions that you can offer on what might be reasonable to attempt in that short time frame.
Thank you for your assistance
Pamela (on behalf of Vic)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Suggestions Apprciated
- 2 basis. It was once as soon as as quickly
- 3 bound to calcium, which reduces
- 4 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 5 help with itinerary please
- 6 South African tour operators
- 7 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 8 First time safari question
- 9 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 10 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 11 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 12 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 13 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 14 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 15 Swala Safaris
- 16 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 17 Dubai
- 18 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 19 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 20 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 21 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 22 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 23 Etosha help
- 24 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 25 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016