My husband has a business trip to Johannesburg the first week in June. He will be busy through 5:00 p.m. on Thursday the 5th and doesn't fly out until 8:00 p.m. on Monday the 9th. He would like to spend that time seeing wildlife but we have no idea what is feasible and/or reasonable to do in that time period.
While he isn't necessarily trying to see the big five in one weekend, he would like to see some of the iconic African mammals. He is also a birder, so birds are good also.
We would truly appreciate any help or suggestions that you can offer on what might be reasonable to attempt in that short time frame.
Thank you for your assistance
Pamela (on behalf of Vic)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 2 Marrakech
- 3 Binocular rentals
- 4 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.