My husband has a business trip to Johannesburg the first week in June. He will be busy through 5:00 p.m. on Thursday the 5th and doesn't fly out until 8:00 p.m. on Monday the 9th. He would like to spend that time seeing wildlife but we have no idea what is feasible and/or reasonable to do in that time period.
While he isn't necessarily trying to see the big five in one weekend, he would like to see some of the iconic African mammals. He is also a birder, so birds are good also.
We would truly appreciate any help or suggestions that you can offer on what might be reasonable to attempt in that short time frame.
Thank you for your assistance
Pamela (on behalf of Vic)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 helper :MS OUTLOOK 365 CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 OUTLOOK microsoft
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Travel to Cairo in July
- 8 Targin into Zambia
- 9 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco