My husband has a business trip to Johannesburg the first week in June. He will be busy through 5:00 p.m. on Thursday the 5th and doesn't fly out until 8:00 p.m. on Monday the 9th. He would like to spend that time seeing wildlife but we have no idea what is feasible and/or reasonable to do in that time period.
While he isn't necessarily trying to see the big five in one weekend, he would like to see some of the iconic African mammals. He is also a birder, so birds are good also.
We would truly appreciate any help or suggestions that you can offer on what might be reasonable to attempt in that short time frame.
Thank you for your assistance
Pamela (on behalf of Vic)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 +919878377317 famous astrologer tantrik baba pt. vishawnath ji
- 2 Botswana safari recs
- 3 Seven Days Uganda Experience
- 4 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 5 ews absorbed into the layers of
- 6 nonetheless that that is damag
- 7 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 8 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 9 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 10 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 11 Morocco Questions
- 12 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 13 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 14 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 15 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 16 Botswana in January
- 17 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 18 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 19 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 20 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 21 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 22 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 23 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 24 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 25 2 days i n JO'burg