I have been avidly picking out all of your useful information for a 7 night Tanzanian Serengeti Safari in January 2006 on the back of a One World around the World ticket flying Sydney - Toronto - London - Nairobi (Shuttle bus return to Arusha) - Nairobi -Johannesburg - Sydney. However, we have just discovered that Regional Air (Air Kenya) the BA affiliate ceased flying on 14 April and the BA does not have an alternative. It looks like we will have to buy additonal flights to get to South Africa which using SAA is expensive.
Does anyone know of a more reasonable airline preferably leaving from Mt Kilimanjaro as we have no reason to return to Nairobi?
Our other option is to fly London-Lusaka do a safari there and then take the Zambezi Express train to Livingstone when we can then take another BA flight to Jo'burg.
Is this feasible and worthwhile given the rainy season?
If anyone can suggest another possibility I would be grateful to hear them. I am pulling my hair out afte spending so much time planning the ideal itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 QUICKHEAL 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT QUICKHEAL Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Thickens the hair and Stimulate the herbal boom
- 3 Thickens the hair and Stimulate the herbal boom
- 4 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 5 Morocco Trip Report
- 6 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 7 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 10 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 11 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 12 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 13 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 14 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 15 Marrakech
- 16 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 17 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 18 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 19 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 20 Audley Travel
- 21 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 22 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 23 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg