Does anybody know of any health volunteer part-time opportunities in developing countries such as Africa, India, Pakistan, etc? I'm an occupational therapist and would like to visit a developing country for a few weeks and do some sort of volunttering. Please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 2 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 3 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 9 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 10 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 11 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 12 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 13 Passport question for International flight
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Tour operator near me
- 16 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 17 Sim card mainly for data
- 18 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 19 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 20 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 21 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 22 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 23 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
Health Volunteer Opportunities in Africa or other developing countries