I've begun my trip report from my February 2007 Micato Stanley Wing safari to Africa and Tanzania. Thanks to the help of LyndaS and many others on this board, we were very well-prepared, perfectly packed, and had an absolutely incredible trip! Because I am a little, shall we say, verbose, and because I've decided to experiment with blogging, I am posting my report on e-blogger at:
The latest post shows up on top, so you have to read from the bottom up. I've only posted two entries so far but hope to work on it regularly.
I am also posting a selection of my 2,500(!) photos on flickr at:
I've uploaded photos from Nairobi, Amboseli, Tarangire, and Ngorongoro so far.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/primaliftskin/
- 2 https://www.toptryloburn.com/ultavive-garcinia/
- 3 Dead Sea day trip
- 4 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 5 Marrakech
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 8 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 9 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 10 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 11 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
Hausfrau's Micato Stanley Wing (Kenya / Tanzania) Trip Report