I've begun my trip report from my February 2007 Micato Stanley Wing safari to Africa and Tanzania. Thanks to the help of LyndaS and many others on this board, we were very well-prepared, perfectly packed, and had an absolutely incredible trip! Because I am a little, shall we say, verbose, and because I've decided to experiment with blogging, I am posting my report on e-blogger at:
The latest post shows up on top, so you have to read from the bottom up. I've only posted two entries so far but hope to work on it regularly.
I am also posting a selection of my 2,500(!) photos on flickr at:
I've uploaded photos from Nairobi, Amboseli, Tarangire, and Ngorongoro so far.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 2 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 3 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 4 Self drive tour south africa
- 5 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 6 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 7 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 8 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 9 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 10 Duba activities - help deciding
- 11 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 12 Private Guide for Cairo
- 13 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 14 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 15 Texting from US to Israel
- 16 Itinerary Ideas
- 17 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 18 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 19 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 20 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 21 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 22 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 23 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 24 Passport pages stuck together
- 25 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
Hausfrau's Micato Stanley Wing (Kenya / Tanzania) Trip Report