I've begun my trip report from my February 2007 Micato Stanley Wing safari to Africa and Tanzania. Thanks to the help of LyndaS and many others on this board, we were very well-prepared, perfectly packed, and had an absolutely incredible trip! Because I am a little, shall we say, verbose, and because I've decided to experiment with blogging, I am posting my report on e-blogger at:
The latest post shows up on top, so you have to read from the bottom up. I've only posted two entries so far but hope to work on it regularly.
I am also posting a selection of my 2,500(!) photos on flickr at:
I've uploaded photos from Nairobi, Amboseli, Tarangire, and Ngorongoro so far.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Desert Experience in UAE and Oman
- 2 Where to stay in Masai Mara and best side trip?
- 3 Single traveler
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 6 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 7 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 8 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 9 Morocco Highlights
- 10 Uganda Trip Report
- 11 Money in Uganda
- 12 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 13 VISA for Mozambique
- 14 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 17 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 18 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 19 Best African Safari
- 20 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 21 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 22 beach visit after safari
- 23 Petra Wadi Rum
- 24 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 25 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
Hausfrau's Micato Stanley Wing (Kenya / Tanzania) Trip Report