I've begun my trip report from my February 2007 Micato Stanley Wing safari to Africa and Tanzania. Thanks to the help of LyndaS and many others on this board, we were very well-prepared, perfectly packed, and had an absolutely incredible trip! Because I am a little, shall we say, verbose, and because I've decided to experiment with blogging, I am posting my report on e-blogger at:
The latest post shows up on top, so you have to read from the bottom up. I've only posted two entries so far but hope to work on it regularly.
I am also posting a selection of my 2,500(!) photos on flickr at:
I've uploaded photos from Nairobi, Amboseli, Tarangire, and Ngorongoro so far.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 2 Morocco over Christmas
- 3 to be trained that they quite si
- 4 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 5 Top 5 late night food spots in Addis
- 6 http://thecracksoftwares.com/4k-video-downloader-4-1-license-key/
- 7 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 8 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 9 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 10 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 11 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 12 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 13 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 14 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 15 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 16 DOHA LAYOVER
- 17 Morocco Questions
- 18 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 19 Botswana safari recs
- 20 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 21 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 22 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 23 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 24 Botswana in January
- 25 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
Hausfrau's Micato Stanley Wing (Kenya / Tanzania) Trip Report