My wife & I will be stopping in Alexanderia for 2 nights on a cruise. We want to go to Cairo for 1 night.
Any ideas? We saw "toursbylocals.com" on the net, but are concerned about it.
Larry & Carole
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 2 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 3 Fabulous tour by Real Egypt
- 4 Beautiful sight of the sunshire
- 5 aggregate the abandoned a lot of Buy Wildstar Gold
- 6 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 7 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 8 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 9 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 10 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 11 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 12 Israel itinerary
- 13 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 14 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 15 Safari photography help
- 16 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 17 Travel within Africa
- 18 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 19 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 20 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 21 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 22 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 23 Tanzania trip Advice
- 24 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda