I am considering the safari company: Prime Safaris and Tours LTD.
They are based out of Kampala. Has anyone here used them? How were they? Did the money transfer go smoothly?
Thanks for any advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 2 Suggestions Apprciated
- 3 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 4 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 5 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 6 help with itinerary please
- 7 South African tour operators
- 8 First time safari question
- 9 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 10 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 11 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 12 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 13 Swala Safaris
- 14 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 15 Dubai
- 16 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 17 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 18 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 19 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 20 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 21 Etosha help
- 22 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 23 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 24 private game reserve-kruger
- 25 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?