I am planning to go on a Nile River cruise from Aswan to Luxor at the beginning of April. I have been corresponding with the Nile Cruise Reservation Center and they have been very responsive to all questions. I am wondering if anyone has had personal experience using Nile Cruise Reservation Center.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementoffers.org/andro-beast/
- 2 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 3 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 4 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 5 http://healthonlinereviews.com/juvarelle-eye-lift-cream/
- 6 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 7 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 8 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 9 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 10 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 11 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 12 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 13 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 14 Buying merchandise
- 15 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 16 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 17 Egypt January-February 2018
- 18 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 19 safari for the mobility impaired
- 20 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 21 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 22 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 23 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 24 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 25 Dining in Cape Town