I am planning a trip to Botswana & Namibia. I have been in touch with African Explorations based in the UK, Classic Africa out of CT and Eyes on Africa based out of Chicago. If you have used any of these organizations or have any feedback, it would be appreciated. Carol
Has anyone used Classica Afria, Eyes on Africa or African Explorations?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 3 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 4 Safari and Beach in June
- 5 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 6 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 7 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 8 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 9 Safari Cost Comparison
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 12 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 13 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 14 My trip to Egypt .....
- 15 dubai for 5 days
- 16 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 17 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 18 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 19 Bugs n' Botswana
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 My Trip to Palestine
- 22 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 23 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 24 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 25 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses