I am currently researching a trip to Namibia for next July or August.
I would like to stay at Sossusvlei Mountain lodge for 3-4 nights, and was wondering if anyone has stayed, knows someone who has, and what your review of it would be.
Also, I am trying to put together an itinerary. We have two weeks - coming from New York. Can you please provide any comments on it and/or advice?
Days 1-4 Windhoek - Hotel Furstenhof
Days 4-8 Sossusvlei - Sossusvlei Mountain Lodge?
Days 8-11 Etosha - either Ongava Lodge or Etosha Aoba Lodge
Days 11-14 Swakopmund - Swakopmund Hotel and Entertainment Center
Day 15 Depart
Does this itinerary sound like it will give us "The Best of Namibia"? Thank You!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Ahmedabad Escorts Girls Independent Services
- 2 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 3 Dubai - 4 hours between flights, what can you do ??
- 4 Vtrex Male Enhancement - Best Male Sexual Enhancment Formula
- 5 Vtrex Male Enhancement - Best Male Sexual Enhancment Formula
- 6 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 7 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 8 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 9 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 10 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 11 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 12 Cairo International Airport
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 17 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 18 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 19 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 20 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 21 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 22 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 23 Dubai Guide
- 24 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 25 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
Has anyone stayed at Sossusvlei Mountain Lodge in Namibia?