I am currently researching a trip to Namibia for next July or August.
I would like to stay at Sossusvlei Mountain lodge for 3-4 nights, and was wondering if anyone has stayed, knows someone who has, and what your review of it would be.
Also, I am trying to put together an itinerary. We have two weeks - coming from New York. Can you please provide any comments on it and/or advice?
Days 1-4 Windhoek - Hotel Furstenhof
Days 4-8 Sossusvlei - Sossusvlei Mountain Lodge?
Days 8-11 Etosha - either Ongava Lodge or Etosha Aoba Lodge
Days 11-14 Swakopmund - Swakopmund Hotel and Entertainment Center
Day 15 Depart
Does this itinerary sound like it will give us "The Best of Namibia"? Thank You!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Masai Mara and best side trip?
- 2 Single traveler
- 3 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 4 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 5 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 6 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 7 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 8 Morocco Highlights
- 9 Uganda Trip Report
- 10 Money in Uganda
- 11 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 12 VISA for Mozambique
- 13 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 16 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 17 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 18 Best African Safari
- 19 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 20 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 21 beach visit after safari
- 22 Petra Wadi Rum
- 23 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 24 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 25 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
Has anyone stayed at Sossusvlei Mountain Lodge in Namibia?