I am currently researching a trip to Namibia for next July or August.
I would like to stay at Sossusvlei Mountain lodge for 3-4 nights, and was wondering if anyone has stayed, knows someone who has, and what your review of it would be.
Also, I am trying to put together an itinerary. We have two weeks - coming from New York. Can you please provide any comments on it and/or advice?
Days 1-4 Windhoek - Hotel Furstenhof
Days 4-8 Sossusvlei - Sossusvlei Mountain Lodge?
Days 8-11 Etosha - either Ongava Lodge or Etosha Aoba Lodge
Days 11-14 Swakopmund - Swakopmund Hotel and Entertainment Center
Day 15 Depart
Does this itinerary sound like it will give us "The Best of Namibia"? Thank You!!
Has anyone stayed at Sossusvlei Mountain Lodge in Namibia?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 2 Hotels in Nairobi
- 3 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 4 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 5 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 6 Green Season Safari Questions
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Novice Safari question
- 9 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 10 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 11 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 12 Quick question about Kenya..
- 13 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 14 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 15 Morocco in April 2014
- 16 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 17 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 18 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 19 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 20 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 21 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 22 Uganda Travel Planning
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant