The rate I'm getting from Hertz is lower than from agencies like Cardboard Box, etc. Is there any reason not to rent directly from Hertz? The added benefit I see of renting directly (rather than through a third party booking agency) is that I could use my Amex and be covered by their Premium rental insurance which seems to offer more coverage than the car company's CDW at a much lower cost. Any thoughts?
Has anyone rented a vehicle from Hertz in Namibia?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Group Trip to Israel
- 2 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 3 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 4 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 5 My trip to Egypt .....
- 6 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 7 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 8 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 9 Safari and Beach in June
- 10 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 11 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 14 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 15 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 16 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 17 Homestay Accomodation
- 18 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 19 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 20 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 21 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 22 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 23 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 24 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 25 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal