I am thinking of visiting a friend in Senegal in the near future, can anyone tell me about things that we should do/see while we are there? Is the town of Fandene, where my friend lives, remote?
has anyone been to Senegal recenty?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Israel and Petra
- 3 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 4 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 5 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 6 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 7 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 8 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 9 Morocco for 2 nights
- 10 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 11 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 12 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 13 Tanzania Safari
- 14 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 15 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 16 Magnificant Morocco
- 17 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 18 Hotels in Nairobi
- 19 israel and petra
- 20 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 21 World Travel Expert
- 22 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 23 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 24 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 25 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?