I traveled and landed in Zimbabwe Harare Airport and was traveling on Ethiopian Airlines. Please Please..Please!!! If there is anything you have of value, even as simple as a cell phone , Do not pack it in your luggage, they stole my shoes, my jeans, my belt, these items were authentic designers, but they stole alot of items out . I was shocked that someone would steal shoes, and jeans, they stole my cell phone, and also it was a group of us traveling for a Christian Religious Retreat, and others in our group reported that as soon as they checked their luggage when they arrived home, alot of items were stolen from their luggages . If you even value your toothbrush, dont pack it!!!! . As they will steal it. I have been trying to contact the airlines and have been getting waffled around. Luckily I have good homeowner's insurance.
Harare Zimbabwe Airport.BEWARE!!!! This Info can Help YOU!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 2 Tel Aviv beaches
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 5 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 6 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 7 israel and petra
- 8 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 9 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 10 Israel and Petra
- 11 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 12 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 13 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 14 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 15 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 16 Morocco for 2 nights
- 17 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 18 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 19 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 20 Tanzania Safari
- 21 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 22 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 23 Magnificant Morocco
- 24 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 25 Hotels in Nairobi