I traveled and landed in Zimbabwe Harare Airport and was traveling on Ethiopian Airlines. Please Please..Please!!! If there is anything you have of value, even as simple as a cell phone , Do not pack it in your luggage, they stole my shoes, my jeans, my belt, these items were authentic designers, but they stole alot of items out . I was shocked that someone would steal shoes, and jeans, they stole my cell phone, and also it was a group of us traveling for a Christian Religious Retreat, and others in our group reported that as soon as they checked their luggage when they arrived home, alot of items were stolen from their luggages . If you even value your toothbrush, dont pack it!!!! . As they will steal it. I have been trying to contact the airlines and have been getting waffled around. Luckily I have good homeowner's insurance.
Harare Zimbabwe Airport.BEWARE!!!! This Info can Help YOU!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 2 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 3 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 4 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 5 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 6 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 7 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 8 Cape Town Trip
- 9 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 10 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 11 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 12 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 13 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 14 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 15 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 16 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 17 Eilat to Petra
- 18 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 19 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 20 Safaga activités
- 21 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 22 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 23 Jordan vacation
- 24 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 25 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?