I traveled and landed in Zimbabwe Harare Airport and was traveling on Ethiopian Airlines. Please Please..Please!!! If there is anything you have of value, even as simple as a cell phone , Do not pack it in your luggage, they stole my shoes, my jeans, my belt, these items were authentic designers, but they stole alot of items out . I was shocked that someone would steal shoes, and jeans, they stole my cell phone, and also it was a group of us traveling for a Christian Religious Retreat, and others in our group reported that as soon as they checked their luggage when they arrived home, alot of items were stolen from their luggages . If you even value your toothbrush, dont pack it!!!! . As they will steal it. I have been trying to contact the airlines and have been getting waffled around. Luckily I have good homeowner's insurance.
Harare Zimbabwe Airport.BEWARE!!!! This Info can Help YOU!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 first time family safari in August 2014
- 2 Sabi Sands camps
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 5 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 6 Help with Rwanda trip
- 7 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 8 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 9 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Memory cards for camera
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 trip report, morocco
- 14 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 15 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 16 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 17 Morocco for 2 nights
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Rwanda trip report
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 24 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 25 israel and petra