I traveled and landed in Zimbabwe Harare Airport and was traveling on Ethiopian Airlines. Please Please..Please!!! If there is anything you have of value, even as simple as a cell phone , Do not pack it in your luggage, they stole my shoes, my jeans, my belt, these items were authentic designers, but they stole alot of items out . I was shocked that someone would steal shoes, and jeans, they stole my cell phone, and also it was a group of us traveling for a Christian Religious Retreat, and others in our group reported that as soon as they checked their luggage when they arrived home, alot of items were stolen from their luggages . If you even value your toothbrush, dont pack it!!!! . As they will steal it. I have been trying to contact the airlines and have been getting waffled around. Luckily I have good homeowner's insurance.
Harare Zimbabwe Airport.BEWARE!!!! This Info can Help YOU!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa trip advices
- 2 Morrocco and Cash
- 3 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 4 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 5 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 6 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 7 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 8 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 9 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 10 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 11 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 12 First time in Africa on safari
- 13 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 14 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 15 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 16 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 17 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 18 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 19 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 20 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 21 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 22 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 23 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 24 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 25 Binoculars for safari