I traveled and landed in Zimbabwe Harare Airport and was traveling on Ethiopian Airlines. Please Please..Please!!! If there is anything you have of value, even as simple as a cell phone , Do not pack it in your luggage, they stole my shoes, my jeans, my belt, these items were authentic designers, but they stole alot of items out . I was shocked that someone would steal shoes, and jeans, they stole my cell phone, and also it was a group of us traveling for a Christian Religious Retreat, and others in our group reported that as soon as they checked their luggage when they arrived home, alot of items were stolen from their luggages . If you even value your toothbrush, dont pack it!!!! . As they will steal it. I have been trying to contact the airlines and have been getting waffled around. Luckily I have good homeowner's insurance.
Harare Zimbabwe Airport.BEWARE!!!! This Info can Help YOU!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 2 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 3 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 4 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 5 Zambia Impressions
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 8 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour