I traveled and landed in Zimbabwe Harare Airport and was traveling on Ethiopian Airlines. Please Please..Please!!! If there is anything you have of value, even as simple as a cell phone , Do not pack it in your luggage, they stole my shoes, my jeans, my belt, these items were authentic designers, but they stole alot of items out . I was shocked that someone would steal shoes, and jeans, they stole my cell phone, and also it was a group of us traveling for a Christian Religious Retreat, and others in our group reported that as soon as they checked their luggage when they arrived home, alot of items were stolen from their luggages . If you even value your toothbrush, dont pack it!!!! . As they will steal it. I have been trying to contact the airlines and have been getting waffled around. Luckily I have good homeowner's insurance.
Harare Zimbabwe Airport.BEWARE!!!! This Info can Help YOU!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 how can I go to Iran ?
- 2 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 3 Help with itinerary
- 4 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 5 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 6 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 7 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 8 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 9 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 10 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 11 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 12 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 13 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 14 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 15 what kind of phone
- 16 Small group tours in israel
- 17 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 18 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 19 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 20 Iran Info, Please
- 21 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 22 Safari on a budget!
- 23 fez accommodation
- 24 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 25 Egypt safe travel