Just wanted to say thank you to the Fodor's family for all your help. Returned from East Africa last night and will try to get trip report out this weekend. We were blessed with the weather and pretty much ignored by biting or stinging things. Booked Kenya and Tanzania using Africa Serendipity (thanks Sandi) http://www.africaserendipity.com/ and Uganda was self planned although used Gorilla Tours http://www.gorillatours.com/ for the gorilla trek. Highly recommend both.
- 1 Tanzania Safari The Must
- 2 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 3 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 4 Tanzania in 2014
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 7 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 8 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 9 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 10 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 11 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 12 Tangier - A four day city break
- 13 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 14 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 15 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 16 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 17 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 18 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 19 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 20 phone service
- 21 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 22 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Living in Morocco.
- 25 Our best trip ever - in Morocco