I had posted on the 4th with our itinerary and was wondering if anyone had guide recommendations for the listed camps? And if there were any side excursions that are must-do's.
Thanks for the input
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 2 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 3 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 4 Dubai - 4 hours between flights, what can you do ??
- 5 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 6 Cairo International Airport
- 7 Petra from Israel
- 8 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 9 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 12 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 13 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 14 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 15 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 16 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 17 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 18 Dubai Guide
- 19 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 20 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 21 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 22 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 23 Loldia House Kenya
- 24 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 25 Alexandria