I am planning a trip to isreal in the fall. We want to go on an organized tour. We are Christians and want to see all of biblical history but do not necessary want to go on pilgrimage tour with lots of worship. We are looking for nicer (4star) accomidations and also want to go to Petra. Does anyone have any suggestions of tour companies?
guided tours in isreal/ jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions about Chobe
- 2 What camera to use on safari
- 3 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 4 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 5 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 6 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 7 Morroco Travel Guide
- 8 India
- 9 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 10 Ideas about the trip.
- 11 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 12 3 days in Teheran
- 13 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 14 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 15 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 16 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 17 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 18 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 19 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 20 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 21 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 22 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 23 To go to Israel or not?
- 24 Bidair at JNB
- 25 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!