I am planning a trip to isreal in the fall. We want to go on an organized tour. We are Christians and want to see all of biblical history but do not necessary want to go on pilgrimage tour with lots of worship. We are looking for nicer (4star) accomidations and also want to go to Petra. Does anyone have any suggestions of tour companies?
guided tours in isreal/ jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 2 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 3 Camel Trekking Tours
- 4 Morocco Tours
- 5 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 6 Help with Rwanda trip
- 7 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 8 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 9 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 10 Tel Aviv beaches
- 11 Memory cards for camera
- 12 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 13 trip report, morocco
- 14 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 15 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 16 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 17 Morocco for 2 nights
- 18 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 19 Sabi Sands camps
- 20 Hotels in Nairobi
- 21 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 22 Rwanda trip report
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 25 Petra in August, Petra by Night?