I am planning a trip to isreal in the fall. We want to go on an organized tour. We are Christians and want to see all of biblical history but do not necessary want to go on pilgrimage tour with lots of worship. We are looking for nicer (4star) accomidations and also want to go to Petra. Does anyone have any suggestions of tour companies?
guided tours in isreal/ jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Small group tours in israel
- 2 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 3 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 4 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 5 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 6 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 7 Iran Info, Please
- 8 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 9 Safari on a budget!
- 10 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 11 fez accommodation
- 12 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 13 Egypt safe travel
- 14 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 15 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 16 what kind of phone
- 17 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 18 Johannesburg...?
- 19 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 20 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 21 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 22 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 23 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 24 Suggestions for a group tour
- 25 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May