I am interested in traveling to Egypt and seeing the pyramids. I'd also like to take a Nile cruise in a small ship/boat. I have about two weeks to travel. Has anyone used a tour company that they'd recommend? I am likely to be traveling in an off-season so I'd need a company with some flexible dates. Thanks for any suggestions you can make.
Guided Tour Recommendations for Egypt
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 2 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 3 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 4 Memory cards for camera
- 5 Israel and Petra
- 6 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 7 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 8 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 9 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 10 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 11 Morocco for 2 nights
- 12 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 13 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 14 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 15 Tanzania Safari
- 16 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 17 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 18 Magnificant Morocco
- 19 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 20 Hotels in Nairobi
- 21 israel and petra
- 22 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 23 World Travel Expert
- 24 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 25 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles