I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary is as follows:
Fly into Tel Aviv on Sat. March 15th. We were thinking of driving up to Haifa for Sat night and then driving over to the Sea of Galilee and staying Sunday. We have a business function in Tel Aviv on Monday and Tuesday with accommodation already arraigned, so that will take care of those two days. We were then planning to spend Wednesday and Thursday night in Jerusalem and then drive down to Masada and the Dead Sea and spend our last night there before heading back to Tel Aviv on Sat to catch a flight out.
I have the following questions:
1. Is there decent accommodation that anyone can recommend at those locations (with the exception of Tel Aviv) for people on a budget? I trying to find a modestly-priced and clean accommodations for 10 people in 3-5 rooms.
2. Is there an place around the Sea of Galilee that someone can recommend for sightseeing for first-timers? For the Dead Sea as well?
3. Is there a decent half-a-day tour in Jerusalem? And if so can someone recommend any info that I can look up about the quality of tour guides, if it exists?
4. What is a must to see or visit in Jerusalem? Markets, Holy Sites, Restaurants,etc?
Thanks in advance for any help,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 2 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 3 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 4 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 7 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 8 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 9 Yom Hazikaron
- 10 Yom Haatzmaut
- 11 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 12 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 13 recomendation on African Safari company
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 16 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 17 One extra day in Jordan
- 18 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 19 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 20 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 21 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 22 Israel in Late October or November?
- 23 One month in Africa
- 24 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 25 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.