I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary is as follows:
Fly into Tel Aviv on Sat. March 15th. We were thinking of driving up to Haifa for Sat night and then driving over to the Sea of Galilee and staying Sunday. We have a business function in Tel Aviv on Monday and Tuesday with accommodation already arraigned, so that will take care of those two days. We were then planning to spend Wednesday and Thursday night in Jerusalem and then drive down to Masada and the Dead Sea and spend our last night there before heading back to Tel Aviv on Sat to catch a flight out.
I have the following questions:
1. Is there decent accommodation that anyone can recommend at those locations (with the exception of Tel Aviv) for people on a budget? I trying to find a modestly-priced and clean accommodations for 10 people in 3-5 rooms.
2. Is there an place around the Sea of Galilee that someone can recommend for sightseeing for first-timers? For the Dead Sea as well?
3. Is there a decent half-a-day tour in Jerusalem? And if so can someone recommend any info that I can look up about the quality of tour guides, if it exists?
4. What is a must to see or visit in Jerusalem? Markets, Holy Sites, Restaurants,etc?
Thanks in advance for any help,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.ineedmotivations.com/how-to-get-rid-of-oily-skin/
- 2 what is the best thing you like about Africa?
- 3 Is a surge protector needed for camera chargers in camps?
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Binocular rentals
- 6 Dead Sea day trip
- 7 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 10 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 11 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 12 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 13 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 14 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 15 Itinerary Ideas
- 16 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 17 Travel to Botswana
- 18 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 21 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 22 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 23 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 24 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 25 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries