I am looking for a group tour for my twenty-five year old daughter. She wanted to do Birthright, but they don't have anything until winter and she will have some time off between jobs soon. She'd like something for one to two weeks. It should be Jewish oriented, but not Orthodox. Do you have any idea where to look?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tipping...
- 2 Changing planes at Dubai
- 3 Morocco for 9 nights in February
- 4 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 5 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 6 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 9 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Israel Transportation
- 12 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 15 Morocco help
- 16 First trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 19 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 20 IRAN
- 21 Money in Uganda
- 22 Uganda Visa
- 23 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 24 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 25 Private Guide for Cairo