I am looking for a group tour for my twenty-five year old daughter. She wanted to do Birthright, but they don't have anything until winter and she will have some time off between jobs soon. She'd like something for one to two weeks. It should be Jewish oriented, but not Orthodox. Do you have any idea where to look?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yellow Fever Vaccine for Southern Africa
- 2 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 3 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 4 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 5 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 6 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 7 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 8 Victoria Falls
- 9 Cape Town
- 10 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 11 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 12 Morocco vs Turkey
- 13 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 14 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 15 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 16 Nairobi, where to stay
- 17 Widerness Lodges
- 18 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 19 Help plan African Safari
- 20 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 21 Tipping on Safari
- 22 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 23 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 24 Cape Town -safety
- 25 NBO Airport Transfer?