I am looking for a group tour for my twenty-five year old daughter. She wanted to do Birthright, but they don't have anything until winter and she will have some time off between jobs soon. She'd like something for one to two weeks. It should be Jewish oriented, but not Orthodox. Do you have any idea where to look?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://forbesflawlessfacts.com/trimplex-elite-fr/
- 2 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/grow-xl/
- 3 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/maxtropin-reviews/
- 4 Morocco desert tours with Marrakech camel trips
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 help with itinerary please
- 7 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 8 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 9 Luggage restrictions
- 10 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 11 ISRAEL TRIP
- 12 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 13 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 14 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 15 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 16 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 17 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 18 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 19 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 20 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 21 Advice on East African trip
- 22 Help plan African Safari
- 23 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 24 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 25 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper