I am planning a trip next November to Queen Elizabeth National Park, Lake Mbura and Kazinga channel. I REALLY want to see African Grey parrots in the wild ( as I have a baby at home). Should I see them in these locations, or schedule another day (or two to go somewhere else to see them?? Thank You!!
Grey Parrots, did you see in any in Uganda?? Where??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 2 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 3 Namibia road conditions
- 4 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 5 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 6 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 7 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 8 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 9 Questions about Chobe
- 10 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 11 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 12 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 13 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 14 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 15 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 16 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 17 Ebola and Morocco
- 18 Thompson Gazelle
- 19 Overland in West Africa
- 20 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 21 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 22 Morrocco and Cash
- 23 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 24 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 25 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area