I am planning a trip next November to Queen Elizabeth National Park, Lake Mbura and Kazinga channel. I REALLY want to see African Grey parrots in the wild ( as I have a baby at home). Should I see them in these locations, or schedule another day (or two to go somewhere else to see them?? Thank You!!
Grey Parrots, did you see in any in Uganda?? Where??
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Great guide company in Egypt - Samir Abbass and Real Egypt
- 2 Morocco Trip Report
- 3 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 4 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 5 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 6 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 7 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 8 Car Rentals in Israel
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 11 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 12 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 13 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 14 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 15 Johannesburg...?
- 16 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 17 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 18 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 19 Islands to spend holidays
- 20 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 21 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 22 Safari buddies - late August
- 23 Suggestions for a week in Dubai
- 24 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 25 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA