I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 African Safari
- 2 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 3 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 4 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 5 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 6 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 7 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 8 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 9 Is the migration early this year
- 10 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 11 Cape Town Itinerary
- 12 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 13 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 14 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 15 Madagascar - your tips please
- 16 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 17 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 18 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 19 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 20 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 21 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 22 Road To Morocco Tours
- 23 Magnificant Morocco
- 24 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 25 Africa Film Festival