I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 3 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 4 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 5 Israel itinerary
- 6 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 7 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 8 Safari photography help
- 9 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 10 Travel within Africa
- 11 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 12 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 13 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 14 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 15 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 16 Tanzania trip Advice
- 17 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 18 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 21 el gouna or soma bay????
- 22 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 23 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 24 Malawi with kiddos
- 25 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016