I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 2 Cairo International Airport
- 3 Petra from Israel
- 4 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 5 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 6 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 7 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 8 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 9 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 10 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 11 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 12 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 13 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 14 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 15 Dubai Guide
- 16 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 17 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 18 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 19 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 20 Loldia House Kenya
- 21 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 22 Alexandria
- 23 kicheche compared to porini
- 24 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 25 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?