I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Great non-profit to support and help develop!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 2 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 3 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 4 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 7 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 8 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 9 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 10 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 11 Dubai first time
- 12 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 13 Taste of Dubai
- 14 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 15 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 16 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 17 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Independent travel to Morocco - English speaking driver and A/C car needed
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015