I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 4 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 5 advise on joburg pls!
- 6 Township Tour Guide
- 7 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 8 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 9 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 10 Luggage restrictions
- 11 ISRAEL TRIP
- 12 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 13 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 14 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 15 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 16 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 17 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 18 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 19 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 20 Advice on East African trip
- 21 Help plan African Safari
- 22 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 23 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 24 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 25 Dubai first time