I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ATM DUMPS PIN TRACK 1/2 CC CVV TRANSFER WESTERN UNION
- 2 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 3 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 4 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 5 experiences with African travel Resource
- 6 name issue
- 7 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 8 Madagascar suggestions
- 9 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 10 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 11 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 12 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 13 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 14 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 15 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 16 Single traveler
- 17 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 18 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 19 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 20 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 21 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 22 morocco help please
- 23 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 24 Botswana - Oct vs June
- 25 Zambia + Namibia trip -completely unrealistic?