I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 2 Yom Haatzmaut
- 3 Yom Hazikaron
- 4 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 5 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 6 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 7 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 8 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 9 recomendation on African Safari company
- 10 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 11 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 12 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 13 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 14 One extra day in Jordan
- 15 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 16 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 17 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 18 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 19 Israel in Late October or November?
- 20 One month in Africa
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 23 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 24 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 25 Madagascar - Books