I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 2 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/liver-active/
- 3 where to go in africa
- 4 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 5 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 6 effect will probably be confirmed
- 7 http://eternitynaturalsgarcinia.com/t-complex-supplement/
- 8 http://healthonlinereviews.com/pensida-eye-renewal-cream/
- 9 http://www.hearthpwn.org/nuvajen/
- 10 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 11 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 12 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 13 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 14 South African Cities
- 15 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 16 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 17 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 18 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 19 Help with bags
- 20 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 21 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 22 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 23 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 24 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 25 Israeli Tour Guides