I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Great non-profit to support and help develop!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 2 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 3 14 day South Africa + Zimabawe with Gate 1 - Excellent Trip
- 4 Israel and Petra
- 5 Morocco for 2 nights
- 6 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 7 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 8 Magnificant Morocco
- 9 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 israel and petra
- 12 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 13 Memory cards for camera
- 14 World Travel Expert
- 15 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 16 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 17 Tanzania Safari
- 18 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 19 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 20 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?
- 21 Oman: an indipendent and memorable 4x4 trip
- 22 Namibia and Botswana trip report: an indipendent 4x4 safari
- 23 Uganda Trip Report May 2012
- 24 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 25 Tanzania Visa on Arrival requirements?