I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Great non-profit to support and help develop!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 2 Jordan safety concerns
- 3 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 4 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 5 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 6 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 7 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 8 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 9 A family safari in Tanzania
- 10 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Uganda Trip Report
- 13 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 14 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 15 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 16 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 17 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 18 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 19 Boutique hotels in israel
- 20 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 21 Short layover at JNB
- 22 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 23 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 24 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 25 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?