I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Read: http://www.mindextra.com/xtest/
- 2 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 3 Safari In June
- 4 Business trip to Israel
- 5 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 6 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 7 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 8 honeymoon place
- 9 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 10 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 13 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 14 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 15 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 16 Yom Hazikaron
- 17 Yom Haatzmaut
- 18 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 19 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 20 recomendation on African Safari company
- 21 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 22 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 23 One extra day in Jordan
- 24 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 25 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?