I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Great non-profit to support and help develop!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A tale of Adventure!!
- 2 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 3 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 4 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 5 Good reads
- 6 Jordan tour operator !!
- 7 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 8 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 Morocco Advice
- 11 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 12 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 13 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 14 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 15 3-week tour at Egypt
- 16 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 17 Beirut
- 18 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 19 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 20 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 23 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 24 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015