I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Great non-profit to support and help develop!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 2 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 3 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 4 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 5 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 6 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 7 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 8 Questions about Chobe
- 9 What camera to use on safari
- 10 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 11 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 12 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 13 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 14 To go to Israel or not?
- 15 Bidair at JNB
- 16 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 17 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 18 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 19 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 20 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 21 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 22 Dubai > Oman?
- 23 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 24 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 25 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara