I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Great non-profit to support and help develop!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 5 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 6 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 7 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 8 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 9 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 10 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 11 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 12 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 13 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 14 Uganda Travel Planning
- 15 Israel and Jordan
- 16 Green Season Safari Questions
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back