I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Great non-profit to support and help develop!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco tour guide?
- 2 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 3 fez accommodation
- 4 what kind of phone
- 5 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 6 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 7 Johannesburg...?
- 8 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 9 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 10 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 11 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 12 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 13 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 14 Suggestions for a group tour
- 15 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 16 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 17 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 18 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 19 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 20 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?
- 21 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 22 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Porini Amboseli or Tortelis ?
- 25 Yellow Fever vaccination: Zambia-South Africa