I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://nutrasunnaturalgreencleanseblog.com/super-flora-probiotic/
- 2 http://healthproductselection.com/derma-reflexion/
- 3 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 4 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 5 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 6 Alexandria
- 7 Dubai in 36 hours
- 8 good internet connection option Meknes
- 9 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 10 South Africa trip report
- 11 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 12 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 15 Mombasa recomendations please
- 16 Private tours in Morocco
- 17 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 18 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 19 First time to Africa-need help!
- 20 How do I know if a company is legit
- 21 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 22 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 25 Jewish tour Casablanca