I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Great non-profit to support and help develop!!
- 1 Lady Egypt tour days
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 5 Safari Cost Comparison
- 6 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 7 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 8 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 9 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 10 Bugs n' Botswana
- 11 Group Trip to Israel
- 12 My Trip to Palestine
- 13 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 14 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 15 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation