I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 7 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 9 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 10 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 11 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 12 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions