I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Great non-profit to support and help develop!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 2 Tour to Morocco
- 3 Morrocco and Cash
- 4 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 5 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 6 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 South Africa trip advices
- 9 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 12 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 13 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 14 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 15 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 16 First time in Africa on safari
- 17 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 18 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 19 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 20 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 21 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 22 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 23 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 24 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 25 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014