I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 생중계바카라《⇔ ＥＷＳ７３.ｃｏｍ ⇔》생중계바카라
- 2 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 3 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 4 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 5 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 6 Malawi with kiddos
- 7 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 8 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 9 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 10 Mauritius info request please
- 11 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 12 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 13 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 14 WiFi on Safari
- 15 Travel within Africa
- 16 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 17 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 18 Israel itinerary planning
- 19 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 20 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 21 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 22 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 23 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 24 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 25 Seal snorkeling - Capetown