I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 USS $ or RAN in South Africa
- 2 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 3 Single traveler
- 4 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 5 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 6 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 7 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 8 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 9 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 10 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 11 Viator tour company
- 12 tours in Johannesburg
- 13 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 South African Cities
- 16 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 17 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 18 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 19 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 20 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 21 where to go in africa
- 22 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 23 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 24 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 25 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?