I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 2 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 3 Morocco vs Turkey
- 4 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 5 Nairobi, where to stay
- 6 Widerness Lodges
- 7 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 8 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 9 Help plan African Safari
- 10 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 11 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 12 Tipping on Safari
- 13 Cape Town
- 14 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 15 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 16 Cape Town -safety
- 17 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 18 SA itin review
- 19 Botswana safari in late November
- 20 Ferry to Morocco
- 21 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 22 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 23 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 24 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!