I recently got to know a small non-profit that deserves to be more known and grow. They could increase their already strong impact with appropriate funding.
Paper for All is the name, it is a non-profit that provides academic resources to elementary school children in Burkina Faso, Africa. Burkina Faso is indeed one of the most illiterate countries in the world and the children do not apparently even have pens or notebooks to write on. It is a small non-profit but they have managed to distribute over 5,000 notebooks, 4,000 pens and pencils and many boxes of chalk for the professors. They need a sponsor/funds to continue their strong impact. Their website is http://www.paper4all.org. Thanks for telling your friends around you about this organization!
Great non-profit to support and help develop!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 2 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 3 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 4 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 5 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 6 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 9 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 10 Car Rentals in Israel
- 11 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 12 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 13 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 14 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 15 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 16 Johannesburg...?
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 19 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 20 Islands to spend holidays
- 21 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 22 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 23 Safari buddies - late August
- 24 Suggestions for a week in Dubai
- 25 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan