Just finished reading a book "The Elephant Dropping" by Bruce Trzebinski and I read the reviews from other people too. It is great fun and a page turner would recommend to anyone who loves Africa and especially Kenya. It isn't every day that I have come across a contemporary story that is humorous, insightful and honest with that touch of suspense that thrillers have.
Great fun new reading!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 2 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 3 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 4 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 5 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 6 South Africa in February?
- 7 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 8 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 9 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 10 Dubai first time
- 11 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 12 Zambia Impressions
- 13 Taste of Dubai
- 14 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 15 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 16 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 17 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 18 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 19 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 20 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 23 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 24 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 25 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb