We are looking at 2Africa who have a trip in Kenya which then goes on to the Gorillas in Rawanda. I have read some good things about this company but was just wondering if anyone has has any input on Kenyas and especially the Gorilla section.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 aging the coveted proprie
- 2 enge has been amon
- 3 Tips For Having Colon Hydrotherapy During A Colon Cleanse
- 4 help with itinerary please
- 5 advise on joburg pls!
- 6 Township Tour Guide
- 7 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 8 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 9 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 12 Luggage restrictions
- 13 ISRAEL TRIP
- 14 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 15 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 16 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 17 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 18 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 19 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 20 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 21 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 22 Advice on East African trip
- 23 Help plan African Safari
- 24 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 25 East African Visa Beware!!!