We are looking at 2Africa who have a trip in Kenya which then goes on to the Gorillas in Rawanda. I have read some good things about this company but was just wondering if anyone has has any input on Kenyas and especially the Gorilla section.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 2 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 3 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 4 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 5 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 6 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 7 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 8 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 9 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 10 Awesome trip and still not done
- 11 South Africa
- 12 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 13 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 14 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 15 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 16 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 17 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?
- 18 Cultural Tour from Maun?
- 19 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 20 [UGANDA] Meeting Local People
- 21 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 22 Bidair at JNB
- 23 Sole fem traveller guide
- 24 Trip Report - Safari South Africa 2012
- 25 Morocco for 2 nights