Wanting to go and see the gorillas in October 2012. Is Rwanda the best choice? Is it too late? Who do I go through?
Will be trying to do another 3 week stint in an animal rehab, hope I have one lined up and need to get those dates first, then will follow up with the gorillas before heading home. Would definitely want to do it twice and I do think I know that it will be $750US per permit, expensive for sure, but from what I have read, well worth it and it may be the only time I get to do it!
Any info will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 2 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 3 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 4 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 5 Namibia Itinerary
- 6 name issue
- 7 Israel for 10 days
- 8 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 9 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 10 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 11 experiences with African travel Resource
- 12 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 13 Madagascar suggestions
- 14 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 15 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 16 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 17 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 18 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 19 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 20 Single traveler
- 21 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 22 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 23 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 24 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 25 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report