Wanting to go and see the gorillas in October 2012. Is Rwanda the best choice? Is it too late? Who do I go through?
Will be trying to do another 3 week stint in an animal rehab, hope I have one lined up and need to get those dates first, then will follow up with the gorillas before heading home. Would definitely want to do it twice and I do think I know that it will be $750US per permit, expensive for sure, but from what I have read, well worth it and it may be the only time I get to do it!
Any info will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 2 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 3 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 4 Suggestions for a group tour
- 5 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 6 Cape Town Itinerary
- 7 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 8 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 9 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 10 Car Rentals in Israel
- 11 Dubai hotels
- 12 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 13 Pulse Africa???
- 14 Kruger
- 15 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 16 Uganda Trip Report
- 17 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 18 itinerary any ideas?
- 19 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 20 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 21 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 22 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 23 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 24 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 25 A month in Africa - how to spend the time