Wanting to go and see the gorillas in October 2012. Is Rwanda the best choice? Is it too late? Who do I go through?
Will be trying to do another 3 week stint in an animal rehab, hope I have one lined up and need to get those dates first, then will follow up with the gorillas before heading home. Would definitely want to do it twice and I do think I know that it will be $750US per permit, expensive for sure, but from what I have read, well worth it and it may be the only time I get to do it!
Any info will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari photography help
- 2 How can we blame for those who want to prove themselves?
- 3 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 4 Travel within Africa
- 5 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 6 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 7 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 8 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 9 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 10 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 11 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 12 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 13 Tanzania trip Advice
- 14 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 15 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 18 el gouna or soma bay????
- 19 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 20 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 21 Israel itinerary
- 22 Malawi with kiddos
- 23 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 24 Local Tanzania companies
- 25 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania