Wanting to go and see the gorillas in October 2012. Is Rwanda the best choice? Is it too late? Who do I go through?
Will be trying to do another 3 week stint in an animal rehab, hope I have one lined up and need to get those dates first, then will follow up with the gorillas before heading home. Would definitely want to do it twice and I do think I know that it will be $750US per permit, expensive for sure, but from what I have read, well worth it and it may be the only time I get to do it!
Any info will be helpful.
Gorillas - Rwanda or Uganda?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 2 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 3 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 4 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 5 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 6 Questions about Chobe
- 7 What camera to use on safari
- 8 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 9 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 10 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 11 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 12 To go to Israel or not?
- 13 Bidair at JNB
- 14 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 15 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 16 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 17 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 18 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 19 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 20 Dubai > Oman?
- 21 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 22 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 23 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 24 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 25 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp