Wanting to go and see the gorillas in October 2012. Is Rwanda the best choice? Is it too late? Who do I go through?
Will be trying to do another 3 week stint in an animal rehab, hope I have one lined up and need to get those dates first, then will follow up with the gorillas before heading home. Would definitely want to do it twice and I do think I know that it will be $750US per permit, expensive for sure, but from what I have read, well worth it and it may be the only time I get to do it!
Any info will be helpful.
Gorillas - Rwanda or Uganda?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 2 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 3 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 4 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 5 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 6 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 7 Questions about Chobe
- 8 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 9 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 10 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 11 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 12 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 13 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 14 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 15 Ebola and Morocco
- 16 Thompson Gazelle
- 17 Overland in West Africa
- 18 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 19 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 20 Morrocco and Cash
- 21 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 22 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 23 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 24 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 25 South Africa trip advices