Wanting to go and see the gorillas in October 2012. Is Rwanda the best choice? Is it too late? Who do I go through?
Will be trying to do another 3 week stint in an animal rehab, hope I have one lined up and need to get those dates first, then will follow up with the gorillas before heading home. Would definitely want to do it twice and I do think I know that it will be $750US per permit, expensive for sure, but from what I have read, well worth it and it may be the only time I get to do it!
Any info will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyorder.org/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 2 Cape Town -safety
- 3 Widerness Lodges
- 4 SA itin review
- 5 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 6 Botswana safari in late November
- 7 Tipping on Safari
- 8 Ferry to Morocco
- 9 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 10 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 11 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 12 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 13 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 16 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 17 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 18 Fuerteventura: SS America (SS American Star)
- 19 Lodge Feedback
- 20 Flying to Fes from Europe
- 21 Driving in South Africa
- 22 Help with 9 day itinerary - Essaouira or time in the desert
- 23 Itinerary Help - 9 Full days in Morocco
- 24 Casablanca, Hassan II Mosque tour times
- 25 Cape Town and Safari trip report