Wanting to go and see the gorillas in October 2012. Is Rwanda the best choice? Is it too late? Who do I go through?
Will be trying to do another 3 week stint in an animal rehab, hope I have one lined up and need to get those dates first, then will follow up with the gorillas before heading home. Would definitely want to do it twice and I do think I know that it will be $750US per permit, expensive for sure, but from what I have read, well worth it and it may be the only time I get to do it!
Any info will be helpful.
Gorillas - Rwanda or Uganda?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BUY FAKE PASSPORT (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 3 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 4 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 5 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 6 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 7 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 8 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 9 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 10 Charity begins at Home!
- 11 Sun Safaris
- 12 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 13 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 14 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 15 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 16 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 18 Tour to Morocco
- 19 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 20 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 21 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 22 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 23 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 24 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 25 Uganda again