Wanting to go and see the gorillas in October 2012. Is Rwanda the best choice? Is it too late? Who do I go through?
Will be trying to do another 3 week stint in an animal rehab, hope I have one lined up and need to get those dates first, then will follow up with the gorillas before heading home. Would definitely want to do it twice and I do think I know that it will be $750US per permit, expensive for sure, but from what I have read, well worth it and it may be the only time I get to do it!
Any info will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 2 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 3 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 4 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 5 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 6 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 7 WiFi on Safari
- 8 Travel within Africa
- 9 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 10 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 11 Israel itinerary planning
- 12 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 13 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 14 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 15 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 16 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 17 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 18 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 19 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 20 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 21 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 22 Need itineary planning help
- 23 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 24 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 25 What to do with 2 1/2 days in Arusha, TZ