Wanting to go and see the gorillas in October 2012. Is Rwanda the best choice? Is it too late? Who do I go through?
Will be trying to do another 3 week stint in an animal rehab, hope I have one lined up and need to get those dates first, then will follow up with the gorillas before heading home. Would definitely want to do it twice and I do think I know that it will be $750US per permit, expensive for sure, but from what I have read, well worth it and it may be the only time I get to do it!
Any info will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Original/fake Passports , work permit,etc
- 2 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 3 Trip Report: Leaf Leopards & Stone Lions: Kamping in Kruger
- 4 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 5 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 6 Self drive tour south africa
- 7 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 8 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 9 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 10 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 11 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 12 Duba activities - help deciding
- 13 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 14 Private Guide for Cairo
- 15 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 16 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 17 Texting from US to Israel
- 18 Itinerary Ideas
- 19 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 20 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 21 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 22 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 23 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 24 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 25 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted