Wanting to go and see the gorillas in October 2012. Is Rwanda the best choice? Is it too late? Who do I go through?
Will be trying to do another 3 week stint in an animal rehab, hope I have one lined up and need to get those dates first, then will follow up with the gorillas before heading home. Would definitely want to do it twice and I do think I know that it will be $750US per permit, expensive for sure, but from what I have read, well worth it and it may be the only time I get to do it!
Any info will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 2 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 3 !!Wisconsin!!Magic!! Medicine!! @/Effectiveness/Traditional Alabama
- 4 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco