Wanting to go and see the gorillas in October 2012. Is Rwanda the best choice? Is it too late? Who do I go through?
Will be trying to do another 3 week stint in an animal rehab, hope I have one lined up and need to get those dates first, then will follow up with the gorillas before heading home. Would definitely want to do it twice and I do think I know that it will be $750US per permit, expensive for sure, but from what I have read, well worth it and it may be the only time I get to do it!
Any info will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementrocket.com/raw-power-xl/
- 2 Some Useful Tips For Avoiding Shoulder
- 3 Starting An Internet Marketing Business
- 4 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 Olive Safaris Entebbe Feedback
- 7 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 8 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 9 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 10 http://buysupplementsreview.com/t90-xplode-reviews-canada/
- 11 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 12 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 13 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 14 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 15 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 16 DOHA LAYOVER
- 17 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 18 Morocco Questions
- 19 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 20 Botswana safari recs
- 21 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 22 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 23 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 24 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 25 Botswana in January