Wanting to go and see the gorillas in October 2012. Is Rwanda the best choice? Is it too late? Who do I go through?
Will be trying to do another 3 week stint in an animal rehab, hope I have one lined up and need to get those dates first, then will follow up with the gorillas before heading home. Would definitely want to do it twice and I do think I know that it will be $750US per permit, expensive for sure, but from what I have read, well worth it and it may be the only time I get to do it!
Any info will be helpful.
Gorillas - Rwanda or Uganda?
- 1 Bugs n' Botswana
- 2 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 3 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 4 Bubonic plaque
- 5 Safari and Beach in June
- 6 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 7 Safari Cost Comparison
- 8 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 9 Help! First African safari!!!
- 10 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 11 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 12 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 15 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 16 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 17 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 18 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 19 My trip to Egypt .....
- 20 dubai for 5 days
- 21 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 22 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 23 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 24 Group Trip to Israel
- 25 My Trip to Palestine