Wanting to go and see the gorillas in October 2012. Is Rwanda the best choice? Is it too late? Who do I go through?
Will be trying to do another 3 week stint in an animal rehab, hope I have one lined up and need to get those dates first, then will follow up with the gorillas before heading home. Would definitely want to do it twice and I do think I know that it will be $750US per permit, expensive for sure, but from what I have read, well worth it and it may be the only time I get to do it!
Any info will be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Are u budgeted traveller and fancy to go for a safari???
- 2 Are u budgeted traveller and fancy to go for a safari???
- 3 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 4 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 5 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 6 Alexandria
- 7 Dubai in 36 hours
- 8 good internet connection option Meknes
- 9 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 10 South Africa trip report
- 11 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 12 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 15 Mombasa recomendations please
- 16 Private tours in Morocco
- 17 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 18 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 19 First time to Africa-need help!
- 20 How do I know if a company is legit
- 21 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 22 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 25 Jewish tour Casablanca