Lucky you. Like yourself I also visited the gorillas but it was 7 years ago in Rwanda. While in Rwanda I made some very good friends amongst the drivers and guides. Unfortunately due to the war I have lost some of those friends but I am still in contact with a guide who now does tours to see the gorillas in Uganda. His name is Isaac Muwonge and he works for Abercrombie & Kent. They are usually quite an expensive tour company but Isaac may be able to cut you a good deal. Try to contact him directly; Tel: 256 41 266 700/3, Fax: 256 41 266 701. Please pass my regards to him. Hope you have a wonderful trip, I would love to hear how you got on, Sharon
Gorillas in Uganda?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Unbelievable Day trip to paradise valley
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Novice Safari question
- 6 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 7 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 8 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 9 Quick question about Kenya..
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 12 Morocco in April 2014
- 13 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 14 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 15 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 16 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September