Lucky you. Like yourself I also visited the gorillas but it was 7 years ago in Rwanda. While in Rwanda I made some very good friends amongst the drivers and guides. Unfortunately due to the war I have lost some of those friends but I am still in contact with a guide who now does tours to see the gorillas in Uganda. His name is Isaac Muwonge and he works for Abercrombie & Kent. They are usually quite an expensive tour company but Isaac may be able to cut you a good deal. Try to contact him directly; Tel: 256 41 266 700/3, Fax: 256 41 266 701. Please pass my regards to him. Hope you have a wonderful trip, I would love to hear how you got on, Sharon
Gorillas in Uganda?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 2 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 3 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 4 Good reads
- 5 Jordan tour operator !!
- 6 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 7 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 8 South Africa in February?
- 9 Morocco Advice
- 10 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 11 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 12 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 13 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 14 3-week tour at Egypt
- 15 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 16 Beirut
- 17 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 18 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 19 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 20 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 21 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 22 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 23 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 I'm going on safari for free!