Lucky you. Like yourself I also visited the gorillas but it was 7 years ago in Rwanda. While in Rwanda I made some very good friends amongst the drivers and guides. Unfortunately due to the war I have lost some of those friends but I am still in contact with a guide who now does tours to see the gorillas in Uganda. His name is Isaac Muwonge and he works for Abercrombie & Kent. They are usually quite an expensive tour company but Isaac may be able to cut you a good deal. Try to contact him directly; Tel: 256 41 266 700/3, Fax: 256 41 266 701. Please pass my regards to him. Hope you have a wonderful trip, I would love to hear how you got on, Sharon
Gorillas in Uganda?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 2 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 3 Zambia Impressions
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 6 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 10 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015