Lucky you. Like yourself I also visited the gorillas but it was 7 years ago in Rwanda. While in Rwanda I made some very good friends amongst the drivers and guides. Unfortunately due to the war I have lost some of those friends but I am still in contact with a guide who now does tours to see the gorillas in Uganda. His name is Isaac Muwonge and he works for Abercrombie & Kent. They are usually quite an expensive tour company but Isaac may be able to cut you a good deal. Try to contact him directly; Tel: 256 41 266 700/3, Fax: 256 41 266 701. Please pass my regards to him. Hope you have a wonderful trip, I would love to hear how you got on, Sharon
Gorillas in Uganda?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 2 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 3 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 4 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 7 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 9 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 10 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 11 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 12 Safari on a budget!
- 13 Tips for Israel
- 14 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 15 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 16 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 17 Road To Morocco Tours
- 18 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 19 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 20 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 21 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 22 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 23 Rwanda
- 24 Egypt safe travel
- 25 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?