My spouse and I are considering a short trip to either Uganda and/or Rwanda in February 2013. We’re planning on 4 days/3 nights, which will give us 2 days of gorilla tracking. Is that enough time to ensure that we see gorillas? (I do realize that we are discussing wildlife and that sightings aren’t a certainty.) If it increases our chances of sightings, we can extend our trip an additional few days, perhaps changing locations to a different camp where we might have a chance to see a different family. I’m just concerned that we may not encounter any gorillas, even if we spend 8 days/7 nights at two different camps. Any suggestions/advice?
Gorillas: Did Anyone NOT See Them?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Unbelievable Day trip to paradise valley
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Hotels in Nairobi
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 Novice Safari question
- 6 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 7 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 8 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 9 Quick question about Kenya..
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 12 Morocco in April 2014
- 13 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 14 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 15 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 16 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September