My spouse and I are considering a short trip to either Uganda and/or Rwanda in February 2013. We’re planning on 4 days/3 nights, which will give us 2 days of gorilla tracking. Is that enough time to ensure that we see gorillas? (I do realize that we are discussing wildlife and that sightings aren’t a certainty.) If it increases our chances of sightings, we can extend our trip an additional few days, perhaps changing locations to a different camp where we might have a chance to see a different family. I’m just concerned that we may not encounter any gorillas, even if we spend 8 days/7 nights at two different camps. Any suggestions/advice?
Gorillas: Did Anyone NOT See Them?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 2 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 3 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 5 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Tips for Israel
- 10 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 11 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 12 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 13 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 14 Road To Morocco Tours
- 15 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 16 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 17 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 18 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 19 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 20 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 21 Rwanda
- 22 Egypt safe travel
- 23 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 24 Zambia Impressions
- 25 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?