Thinking of my third trip to Africa. Been to Tanzania and Botswana, and seriously considering visiting mountain gorillas.... love to hear whether Fodorites think Rwanda or Uganda preferable?? And what else would be good to combine with this trip? Maybe Kenya....? Southern Tanzania (been on the northern circuit)? Something else? Looking for a 12-14 day trip in total.
Gorillas and.... what else?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now VISIT EGYPT~&Hosting in our Egyptian Home in Egypt,
- 2 Lady Egypt tour days
- 3 Help! First African safari!!!
- 4 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 5 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 6 Safari Cost Comparison
- 7 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 8 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 11 Bugs n' Botswana
- 12 Group Trip to Israel
- 13 My Trip to Palestine
- 14 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 15 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 16 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 17 My trip to Egypt .....
- 18 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 19 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 20 Safari and Beach in June
- 21 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 22 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 23 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 24 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 25 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009