The Uganda guide book says October is smack,dab, in the middle of its rainy season. Have any of you experienced the Gorilla Treks during this time of year. How about Ngmba Island and Kibale Forest?
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 2 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 3 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 4 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 5 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 6 Road To Morocco Tours
- 7 Magnificant Morocco
- 8 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 9 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 10 Africa Film Festival
- 11 Is the migration early this year
- 12 Roar Africa reviews
- 13 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 14 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 15 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 16 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 17 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 18 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 19 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 20 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 21 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 22 Pulse Africa???
- 23 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 24 Safari luggage
- 25 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat